Options
124»

Replies

• amandasilverstein2
    Options
    good job, you look amazing!!!!
  • prettymacnificent
    Options
    Congrats Doll!!!!!!!!!!!! You look great. Keep up the good work!!
  • bmoliv66
    bmoliv66 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Great progress! Keep up the hard work
  • christa96
    christa96 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Great attitude! Keep it going! :drinker:
  • inktink
    inktink Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    You look great, how did you loose 16 in a month, I have lost 10 :( you must work out a lot

Simple, she has more to lose so it will come off faster. Just in general, her size means her body has to work harder (and burn more calories) to complete daily living activities, not even counting how much harder it will work during exercise. One of the hardest parts of losing weight for many people is what you're experiencing, the closer you get to a healthy weight, the slower it will come off.

OP: CONGRATS!!! I would quit focusing on that number on the scale and focus on the way you feel and how your clothes fit, which is obviously oh so much better! You look fantastic! The numbers on the scale can slow, stop, or even climb depending on what you eat, when you way, hell, what time of the month (or even day) it is.. the true indicator of what exercising and eating right is doing for you is the way you feel, and the way you look. I would suggest using an "exercise induced feeling inventory" as well, it can be a good motivational tool to look at on the days you don't feel like working out.
  • bethshines
    bethshines Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! 16 pounds is a LOT. Just imagine yourself carrying around three 5 pound bags of flour for about an hour -- and you lost more than that! You have inspired me to stick with it today! Thank you!
  • MGinAK
    MGinAK Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    AWESOME MONTH!!! If you do not think so...pick up a 16 pound weight!!! Way to Go, GIrl!
  • joied
    joied Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Wow! Way to go, you're definitely on your fabulous way.
  • PurePlaya2000
    PurePlaya2000 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    love the muno hat :). dont worry if you do not make this month's goal. any time you lose more than 10lbs in a month is a great month.
  • UCME77
    UCME77 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    16 pounds ! Awesome job ! Keep up the good work !
  • DymonNdaRgh40
    DymonNdaRgh40 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    A very good month! Congratulations on the loss! You can totally see a difference!
  • heylookitsval
    heylookitsval Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    You're doing an excellent job, definite changes!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!