Hello everyone!!

Options
Hello All,

My name is Lacie, 30 years old, sighhh lol. Last year I used this site and lost a whopping 55 lbs! :) It was the BEST feeling in the world. I stopped exercising and stopped logging in to MFP and have gained 15lbs back :(. I guess that's not a HUGE amount, but it is enough to make me upset. I have decided that I am the ONLY one that can fix my weight gain and I have re-joined MFP. Unfortunately I lost all of my information previously loaded because I cannot remember the username and password, so I created a new account and am looking for some motivators and friends :)

Would LOVE to find some of my "old" MFP friends!!

Add me :)

I am 5'5" and currently 169/171 lbs. I am looking to get back to 150ish.

Nice to meet you all!

Replies

• VAPeters
    VAPeters Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I may not be an "old" friend but looking for some new friends myself.
    I started mfp Feb 2012 after the birth of my daughter. Lost about 10lbs then went into maintain mode as I finished college. I just got done with degree in May and passed state boards for physical therapy assistant a few weeks ago.
    Im also in my 30's at 32. Im over 200lbs as it is right now. 5'9" and on a mission to loose 70lbs. Started with a trainer a few weeks ago too.
  • LC8304
    LC8304 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello! Well good luck to you and I am here to help ya in any way I can :) I hope you can return that favor lol. I need motivation to get me back on track, give it a few weeks and Ill be ripping through workouts lol.