Group Challenge Starting 11-01-2013

Options

Replies

• mrmcgrath
    mrmcgrath Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    It looks like you have more than 10 interested but I would love to participate!
  • TinaBaily
    TinaBaily Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I would love to be part of your challenge as well. I've been in several challenges on MFP and I'm always the one to make it to the end. Some lasted the whole time and some group challenges fell apart halfway through. I log on here all that I eat and my exercise, so I'm dedicated and motivated. Heck, today marks my 535th day of logging in! :drinker: Let me know if you would like to have me in your challenge. My current mini goal is to get into the 130s, and I'm so close I can practically taste it!
  • Ges220
    Ges220 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I need to loose 5-10 lbs but it is soooo hard - i tone faster than I loose (yeah crazy sounding to me ). I'm interested. Sign me up. I would be motivated by the challenge.

ges220
  • BrendaBlis
    BrendaBlis Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I would love to give it a go!
  • djmcintyre
    djmcintyre Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This would be my first MFP challenge, if there is still room, i would also like to join.
  • Kerilynnda
    Kerilynnda Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    If it's not too late - I'd definitely like to join. I'm always up for a new challenge! :)
  • miranda_91
    Options
    I would love to participate!
  • lumpy_spaceprincess
    Options
    I've never done a group challenge before but I'd be really interested to try it out!
  • muggs1090
    muggs1090 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I would love to join your challenge too!
  • jenchildress82
    jenchildress82 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would like to join!
  • nbaylor5
    nbaylor5 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am just re-joining and would LOVE to join this challenge.....Please add me!!!!!!
  • daniellemr05
    daniellemr05 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to join as well if there is still room! Thanks!
  • aejonker
    aejonker Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Is it still possible for me to join?
  • JilloftheDead
    JilloftheDead Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    If it's still possible to join, I'd love to! I have great dedication in a group setting :D
  • emilymaya16
    emilymaya16 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Count me in! 12lbs to my ultimate goal and I reallyyyyy need to get there by the 14th March!
    Em xx
  • Ninjawarrior
    Ninjawarrior Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Never joined a challenge group. I usually set a 30 day goal each month. I'm planning to follow the EAT TO LIVE program and see if I can't get these last 10 to drop off! What are the rules??
  • JourneyingJessica
    JourneyingJessica Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Is it possible to still join? I'd love to try for more accountability. I've been doing great by myself but would love more.

Thank you!!
  • strong_enough
    strong_enough Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    We're looking for 5 people to join the group. Only a few of us are still around from the original ten. People were not checking in or participating so I removed them from the group. The few of us left have really connected as a group. Is there anyone interested in joining us?
  • Lobnakhaled
    Lobnakhaled Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I would love to join :).
  • Lilloise
    Lilloise Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I would like to join