42 Pounds Down - GOALLLLLL! (with pics)

Options

Replies

• loves86
    loves86 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    LOVE this post...because it is NOT just pictures...its your story, in detail! and its those types of stories that keep me going towards my goal!!! THANK YOU!!! :)
  • TheNewJB
    TheNewJB Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Simply awesome! Keep going . . . I'm excited to see what's next in store from you! It's very encouraging to see someone making their goals and setting new ones! **VIRTUAL HIGH FIVE!!!**
  • jasonpclement
    jasonpclement Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Great work. Keep it up.
  • ZinaWarrior
    ZinaWarrior Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I loved the entire story. It really is motivational to see someone looking to reach goals but can almost give up at times...I guess it's part of being human. Good job to you and keep up the good work!
  • mblair1968
    mblair1968 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Way to go! Hard work pays off!
  • love2bthin
    love2bthin Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! :flowerforyou:
  • Collier78
    Collier78 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Very Inspirational! Great Job!!
  • nickalow11
    nickalow11 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Fantastic post. Thank you! You've provided me with the inspiration I need...for today. :)
  • HeikkiLaukkanen
    HeikkiLaukkanen Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    What an inspiring story, thank you for sharing.

I am facing one of those big round number birthdays in March and your post was the morning inspiration I needed to keep the pedal on the metal for the next few months.

I think there are a lot more stories about not achieving success than people who just doggedly kept at it. We need to see stories like yours - setbacks and all - to be reminded of what's possible.
  • new2locs
    new2locs Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    You look terrific!!! 20 years younger even!!!
  • UpToTheChallenge
    Options
    Congratulations! Loved reading your story! very inspirational!
  • sheltielover
    sheltielover Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    What a beautiful journey! I can really appreciate this as I started MFP in Sept 2011 at 205 (I'm 5'7") too- got down to 165-- then went back up and down now for the past 2 years-- unfortunately I'm starting up again now at 184 today.

Thanks for posting and congratulations on your success! it's so inspiring to me and reminds me not to look at everything in such a Black and White fashion and to just track and workout and my weight will fall into place.

thanks again and congrats!
    Aimee
  • shellylb52
    shellylb52 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Love this! :smile:
  • CHRISTTY33
    Options
    Good for you!! You look amazing.. Thanks for your story, you are inspiring
  • dswolverine
    dswolverine Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    You are freaking awesome. LOVE your story!
  • mbrou28
    mbrou28 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Congrats!
  • Wilkinsle
    Options
    Your story is such motivation for me. I always get stuck at 170. I am at my heaviest right now. I feel pretty good at 170 but should be more like 140 to be in the healthy range and 170 comes and haunts me. It will take me awhile now to get to 170 but I am going to push through! Thank you so much for your post!!!
  • BorntoROAR
    BorntoROAR Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You are rocking it girl. Keep up the great work, and I love how you wore your wedding dress on your 10 year anni!!! :)
  • mmkaye
    mmkaye Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Great Job and you look wonderful! My scale is stuck right now but I won't give up! Your an inspiration.
  • a_vettestingray
    a_vettestingray Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    You're Awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!