Help Needed

Options
Hi All,
First off - Thank you all for such a great site.

I completely suck at all this stuff which is why I started with Nutrisystem in February. Since then I have lost 38 lbs. and I have been trying to lose another 10 lbs.

I started using MFP & a Fitbit on 9/15 and since then have only lost 1.4 lbs. I'm still eating the NS food plus other foods. Some days I am over & some days I am under my calories but my Fitbit progress report shows that I do hit a weekly deficit of -3500 but I am not losing. :-/

My food diary is open - Most of my food diary days are 100%. if anyone would be so kind to take a look and tell me what I need to change I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks

Replies

• peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    Are you weighing and measuring all of your food accurately? Are you overestimating how many calories you burn through exercise? Even with a fitbit, it is possible, and those are the two most likely culprits.
  • wozniaks
    wozniaks Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You might be eating too less an working out too much if that makes sense maybe eat and extra snack try to get closer too 1200 calories . I was told that by a few ppl
  • cjs143
    cjs143 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you both for the replies. Most of my food is packaged so I dont have to measure too often. I think it may be the Fitbit overestimating. I will start to keep a closer eye on everything and see what I come up with. Thanks againg guys.