JM Body Revolution

Options
Hi Everyone,

I am thinking about starting Jillian Michael's Body Revolution and was looking for MPF people who are doing it or want to start and encourage each other. I have tried her 30 day shred a few years ago and loved the results.

:)

Replies

• brobic8
    brobic8 Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi there! I LOVE body revolution and am starting up the dvds again this month. I'm also trying to incorporate C25k into my workout routine too. I've seen great results with Jillian Michaels and loooove her dvds.
  • babyblues72
    babyblues72 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm just starting JMBR and would be great to have some encouragement. I did the week 1 jump start, so am just beginning week 2. Also looking to share meal ideas that are simpler (meaning, much less prep time) than the ones in hear meal plan. I did 30 day shred a few years ago and loved it. I'm hoping to drop a size in the first month - hopefully that is attainable. Good luck!
  • jesindc
    jesindc Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I just started JMBR this week. I've done Ripped in 30, Six week Six Pack, Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, Yoga Meltdown and No More Trouble Zones. I'm sort of turning into a Jillian-Junkie. Needless to say, I'm a big fan and am really looking forward to Phase 2.
  • HeavenlyBri
    Options
    I just started week 4 and loving it!
  • Wanderer1224
    Wanderer1224 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hello!!

I dont have DVD!!! Do they have it on YOUTUBE?? please let me know!!! thanks
  • clarebailey355
    clarebailey355 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm just coming to the end of Phase 2, I haven't lost a huge amount when I get on the scales but I'm definitley smaller - I've dropped a dress size top and bottom and I'll have to go out and buy new workout gear soon because I keep losing my trousers! It's a great programme and half an hour a day (for me) is really manageable with great results.

I don't follow her diet plan but my own diet is pretty close calories wise.

Good luck!
  • Daisychain65
    Daisychain65 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    There are a group of us here if you are interested http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/2883-jillian-michaels-body-revolution
  • KMJ1686
    KMJ1686 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Yes, join the group that Daisychain65 provided!

I just started Phase 2 on Monday. Phase 1 I lost 7lbs and 9inches!

-Good luck!!
  • pplf2001
    pplf2001 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I am going to start this at the end of November, after I finish training for a 5 mile race and doing 30 DS.
  • lobster888
    lobster888 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    I am on day 2!! Welcome to add me.... I need motivation!
  • allstatemom
    allstatemom Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I'm starting on November 10. I am ready!
  • Huisman81
    Huisman81 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I just started Phase 2 and am loving it. I love that there is no time to get bored with program. Just when I start to feel the monotony of the workouts it's time to move onto another phase and workouts.