Focus T25

Options
Is anyone out there doing or has completed Focus T25 with Shaun T??

I am starting today, and I would love to hear about what type of results that you have seen, and any helpful tips!!

Thanks!

Replies

• Forever99lbs
    Forever99lbs Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I just started T25 this week :)
  • mamawoz
    mamawoz Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the T25 now. Started week 3 today. It's hard --- I'm an overweight, nearly 45 year old woman though. Every workout, except for Sunday stretching (which I LOVE) leaves me in a puddle of my own sweat (which I also LOVE). As for results, I already feel a lot stronger and my clothes are already fitting better. No real scale results yet though. I read somewhere it takes about 3 weeks for your body to stop resisting the change though, so I'm not giving up. The way I feel is much better than a lower number on a scale. I've done Jillian Michaels and like her workouts too, so I'm not a total amateur for working out. Hope this helps. Keep me posted on your success and stay FOCUSED.
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    Completed my round 1 of T25 2 weeks ago, lost 8 pounds in 50 days.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1107969-focus-t25-50-days-results

We have a nice c hallenge group going if you wanna join us! https://www.facebook.com/groups/393317764079633/
  • Fabfitgirl5
    Fabfitgirl5 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    There is another thread here on MFP about the t25 workouts. It is a group where they are sharing their experiences. You can go there and read what ppl are saying. So far most ppl love it.

I just started it yesterday and I loved the first DVD. There were times when my legs were burning but that is a good thing. I like it so far, but today is a speed DVD so I am not sure I will like it, but we shall see.

Most ppl on the other thread are also doing things in addition to T20 to help them with their workouts, such as biking, running, walking, etc.

I play tennis on Monday and Wednesdays and I try to get in a walk or run if it is nice outside.
    If you are really dedicated and you are going to follow the program and eat "clean" or at least "eat right", then I would recommend getting it and giving it your all. Do no half do it and think you are going to see any significant results, you have to committ to this program in order to really get anythign out of it and you have to commit to yourself and really staying active.

Good luck, I hope you get it and you get something out of it. :wink:
  • mmb27
    mmb27 Posts: 1
    Options
    T25 has been a great success for me I did alpha for 5 weeks and dropped 8lbs and inches..... Because I did not feel I mastered alpha I started it again and am just starting week 2 (or 7) again! Between t25 and my fitness pal I have lost a total of 14 lbs and have dropped almost 2 full pant sizes...... I still have much more to do but I'm on the right track!
  • jlfields76
    jlfields76 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I finished T25 Alpha and Beta phase two weeks ago. I dropped from 131 to 127lbs during the 10 weeks. I saw a noticable difference in my calfs, quads, glutes and abs. I am most surprised by the positive change in my legs. I wished it focused a little bit more on the lifting of the glutes but hey I can't have everything. I took two weeks off and now I am starting Gamma phase. Can't wait to see the results from there. Take a look at my profile or my instgrm @mrsjessicaleighfields for pictures and progress.

Feel free to add me especially if you are doing T25!

As far as advice I would just stay stick with it and do the best you can!
  • alamogirl04
    Options
    @jfields, You look great! I saw the T25 informercial for the first time. I love Shaun T. Keep up the good work.
  • Dawn_Snowden
    Dawn_Snowden Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I am in week 3 of Gamma (so will start week 13). I LOVE T25. Great results. I lost 14 pounds so far (over 10% of my body weight) and have ab and arm definition I've never seen.
  • haycock86
    Options
    I completed Alpha stage on Saturday, I lost 4lbs and 11 inches in the 5 weeks. I love the program and I am doing it with my partner. Beta phase starts tonight eeekkk excited!! I'm not following the nutritional guide as I find the calories too low. I eat 1500 cals plus exercise cals and one cheat day per week.
  • Calleigh88
    Options
    I have just completed Beta and am going to start Gamma in a few days. I only got the program to help tone up a bit and lets just say the results were much more than I expected. Let me say again my goal was not to lose weight so I did monitor the amount of calories I was taking in so that my weight wouldn't drop much at all. My legs are incredibly toned now, my but lifted, and my abs are showing themselves like never before. I am in love with this workout!! For all of you that may be looking to get the program I got all three phases for $24 from:

Fitspert365.com

Its been my little secret weapon for a few years now but I thought I would share it with you guys.

I wish you the best
    Calleigh
  • gercker5
    gercker5 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Started week 3 of Alpha today. I can definitely tell I am stronger, and even did much heavier weights at the Y this morning too!
  • cjcmrn
    cjcmrn Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    bump. love hearing all the good reviews. thinking of mixing this in with my crossfit
  • KatiCoufal
    KatiCoufal Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jeremyw1977
    jeremyw1977 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Love the program, it really kicks my *kitten*.
  • lottewiegeraad
    lottewiegeraad Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I am in week 2 now and I already see a difference around the belly area
  • deereb123
    deereb123 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Doing T25 and I really love the program. Its amazing!
  • marthaalonso
    Options
    Started t25 today a gift from a friend, no instructions just diet plan and cd's a page with Week 1-5 schedule printed.

Question I started with first CD it was an Ab workout is this correct? The chart shows Cardio being 1st one? :huh:
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    Week 1 Day is Alpha Cardio.
  • DaveneGfit
    DaveneGfit Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I love it! It's the program that helped me get back on track