Goals to stay motivated

Options
First off, HAPPY FRIDAY!

I think I am going to start putting 2 dollars per lb lost in a jar. I want to loose 100lbs so I will have 200 at the end to use towards new clothes :)

what do you guys do???

Replies

• alliosn1234
    Options
    That is a great idea !!

I had not thought of anything like that to reward myself after this. I will now think of something along the lines of that
  • ljc1057
    ljc1057 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Great idea!

I like pedicures for mini-goal rewards.
  • marindak
    marindak Posts: 168
    Options
    that is an awesome idea! I think I should start doing that too since losing weight and saving money are the hardest things for me to do! Great idea! Thanks!
  • Elmendes
    Elmendes Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great idea! Can't get better then loosing weight and saving money!
  • heatherhart
    heatherhart Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    That is a great idea!!
  • Pandemonium
    Options
    First off, HAPPY FRIDAY!

I think I am going to start putting 2 dollars per lb lost in a jar. I want to loose 100lbs so I will have 200 at the end to use towards new clothes :)

what do you guys do???

That was what I was thinking too! Great minds think a like! I like to set mini goals of loosing a certain amount of weight in a two week period.

The time flies by so much that I just gotta keep going!
  • KarenBorter
    KarenBorter Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    What a great idea! I only have sushi as a goal for 20lbs lost LOL. I was also thinking about a tattoo at goal weight, but I will probably cave and get one of those sooner hehe. Maybe I will stick $ 5.00 in a jar per pound lost (retroactive of course LOL) that can go toward clothes. Great idea!
  • thik_nis
    thik_nis Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Sounds good!
  • 614jaimee
    Options
    I love that idea! I all ready have a "vacation" jar started where I put loose change and singles in, and I really should add to that! Thank you for the tip! You can add me if you like!
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    That's a great idea!!

I'm trying to get my my goal of 150 by June 2011, my birthday, so I can buy new clothes as my present. :)
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    That's a great idea!!

I'm trying to get my my goal of 150 by June 2011, my birthday, so I can buy new clothes as my present. :)