Whole 30

Options
kenziberry
kenziberry Posts: 164 Member
I need some new recipes of stuff to make for mainly lunch and dinner while on the whole 30
my husband and i have been doing great, but we are starting to get tired eating the same thing often.....anyone have any suggestions for whole 30 recipes?

It would be greatly appreciated :)

Replies

• RoseTears143
    RoseTears143 Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I am buying the book after work today to read and get started myself soon. Have you checked out their forums? I'm sure there are tons of recipes from people doing the program there - http://forum.whole9life.com/
  • FITmrsroe
    FITmrsroe Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I would recommend (if you have used it already) going to paleo on a budget blog. she's got some awesome simple recipes that i'm really excited to try out!
  • crkfndcat
    crkfndcat Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I just started Whole30 today as well - nice to know others are also tracking their food here while doing W30 :).

I was doing some research and I'm a big fan of Nom Nom Paleo - she's done the W30 a few times and has blogged the whole experience. Here's a link and scroll to January 2013: http://nomnompaleo.com/archive

Just some ideas! :)
  • shaunaruiz
    shaunaruiz Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 4 of my W30. There are a ton of W30 recipes on pinterest. So many recipe blogs if you google Whole 30 recipes. You can find everything on line. I like to check out Paleo cookbooks from my local library too just gotta be careful not to look at all the yummy paleo treats ;)
  • justformel
    justformel Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I also second the Nom Nom Paleo, she has a ton of great recipes. Also, I highly recommend the book Practical Paleo. Its a book/recipe book. She goes into a lot of health issues, but in the back are a ton of delicious recipes!
  • rachelkrueger11
    rachelkrueger11 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I also second the Nom Nom Paleo, she has a ton of great recipes. Also, I highly recommend the book Practical Paleo. Its a book/recipe book. She goes into a lot of health issues, but in the back are a ton of delicious recipes!

Thanks for the tip! Just checked out her website and printed tons of recipes off :)