First day of 30 day shred!!

Options
I like it so far. Only one day but I really hope I can stick to it!! I've seen amazing success stories. Hopefully I'll be one of them! :)))
Anyone else just starting it?? I might need motivation!

Replies

• demossarah
    demossarah Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Amazon says my DVD will be here tomorrow! I will be starting tomorrow night. I am going to try to convince my husband to do it with me too.
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    it's really a great workout, i did it 2 years ago and had great results. unfortunately i fell off the wagon for quite some time and I am just now getting back on it so i am doing 30 day shred all over again,
  • meggypooh
    meggypooh Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 7. It's intense but it's a good workout! If you have trouble at first just do the best you can, and if you feel like at day 10 you aren't comfortable to move on to level 2 just stay on level 1 til you do! This is my second time starting the DVD, I lost a bunch of inches and I only did 15 days of level 1!
  • NicoleFray
    NicoleFray Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Amazon says my DVD will be here tomorrow! I will be starting tomorrow night. I am going to try to convince my husband to do it with me too.

Awesome we can do it together! I hope we get good results :)))
  • NicoleFray
    NicoleFray Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 7. It's intense but it's a good workout! If you have trouble at first just do the best you can, and if you feel like at day 10 you aren't comfortable to move on to level 2 just stay on level 1 til you do! This is my second time starting the DVD, I lost a bunch of inches and I only did 15 days of level 1!

I'm not too far behind you! You needa let me know how your results are coming along!!! :)
  • KitBlacKat
    Options
    I'm at day 3 of level 1! :D
  • LuisePepe
    Options
    I'm at day 5, level one
    Love this workout, haha, made some before photos!
  • bossyfairy
    bossyfairy Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it again!! Just done day 2 of 30 Day Shred. Did it back in May / June but only to half way through Level 2 then I stupidly let work get in the way and didnt finish it... it was really good and I did see a big difference!
  • Angila
    Angila Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm starting 30D shed today! I hope to stick with it!!!
  • CalistaBruno
    CalistaBruno Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I just finished the first day as well. Best of luck with it! Feel free to add me for motivational purposes (I know I can certainly use some!).
  • pplf2001
    pplf2001 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I'm doing this a second time around (did it in January of last year). Did Level 1, Day 2 today. I'm going to be adding running days - maybe only doing this 4 days a weeks since I have a race to run on Thanksgiving Day. Am using this as a stepping stone to Body Revolution, starting the day after Thanksgiving.

Anyone doing 30DS can feel free to add me as a friend-- would love to have other people doing it along with me. Just add a note to your friend request saying you're doing 30DS too.
  • ForCharlotte
    ForCharlotte Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm on day two and i won't lie pushups kill me lol. really hoping i stick with it cause the results i've seen others post on here are amazing!
  • lambchristie
    lambchristie Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I did it in July ... lost 7 pounds and overall 9 inches!!!

Going to do it again ... had knee surgery end of August and I think I am ready for another round :)
  • AccioFitness
    AccioFitness Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    A few years back I did 30DS with incredible results. I'm slowly building up my endurance again and then I'm restating on level 1. It's one of the few work outs under 40 minutes that gives me the kind of results I want to see. :D
  • justkrissy
    justkrissy Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm on level 2 day 5 of Ripped in 30. I think they are quite similar, and so far Im loving it! Ive already noticed such a difference in my stamina and flexibility! Im loving it.
  • jackie_moo
    jackie_moo Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm getting ready to start it on Friday the 1st... have to admit i'm a little scared, but am determined to work through the pain in order to see the results! Also trying to convince hubby, but think i may be starting it solo ;)
  • supersparklegirl
    Options
    My very 1st post on MFP! I've just started Shred this week- love that it's 20-30 minutes of intense effort that still produces results (or so it seems from all the Amazon reviews!) I signed up...and paid for :( an in-person boot camp this month, but the intense hour of pushups etc was too much for my current level of fitness. I feel so weak, but know that small consistent steps do make all of the difference. I'm thinking I'll do this workout every other day (alternating with cardio the other days). Are you other Shredders doing it every day or alternating it too?
  • emjayne92
    emjayne92 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm on level 1 it's my 10th day and last day of level 1. Feel bit stronger and fitter, I start level 2 day 1 on Thursday . Can't wait to see end results in 20 days at the end. Good luck to people doing 30 day shred. ????
  • Melissa72187
    Melissa72187 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I finished day 8 of level 1 today. I feel like I have more endurance but I don't see being ready for level 2 by Friday, level 1 kicks my butt still and I still have to take a few breaks :-/. I'm hoping I see results at least in 20 days, I'm not seeing much right now :-/
  • meggypooh
    meggypooh Posts: 84 Member
    Options

I'm not too far behind you! You needa let me know how your results are coming along!!! :)

I had to take a couple of days off, so now I am on day 10. I can def feel the difference in my endurance, I am MUCH stronger than what I was! I think I am going to do 15 days on each level bc I don't feel like I am quite ready to move on yet. So far I have lost 10 pounds in the 10 days I've done this and dieting for just under 2 weeks. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!