Les Mills Combat

Options
Any Les Mills Combat buddies on here?? I will be starting the program in a few days and would love to follow others through their journey as well!!

Replies

• lisam625
    lisam625 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I will be getting the program the end of next week. I will be a little behind you but i'll add you as a friend and we can tackle it!
  • paradise_runs
    paradise_runs Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Yay!! I'm so excited to start it! I'm guessing I'll be starting Sunday! What one did you order? I got the Ultimate Warrior package!
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I'm starting this on November 11th when I return from Florida.

I've done a couple of the workouts so far and liked it.

I'll be doing the Ultimate Warrior.
  • adioschubs
    adioschubs Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I did most of the program this summer and do the workouts every so often now :)
  • nmensen18
    Options
    Hey! I was so excited to see this post! I've been doing the Les Mills Combat workout since July I believe. I LOVE IT! I mean, its working out so its hard, but I feel so great afterward.

Feel free to friend me! I try to alternate them every morning so I'm not doing the same workout 2 days in a row.
  • bornofthorns
    bornofthorns Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Does anybody do them at a class - like at their gym?
  • AnnaVee84
    AnnaVee84 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I do his Body Combat classes at my gym, it's my fav group class!
    I go a few times a week, alternating between lifting, and it always is so much fun and kicks my butt at the same time haha :bigsmile: Enjoy the workouts!!!
  • JENNTF
    JENNTF Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    For this program do you have to use dump bells/handweights or can you use a resistance band?
  • annekka
    annekka Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I do combat once per week at the gym, I combine with attack x2, body pump (1 or 2 times) and one cxworx. I really like the latest track release.
  • chacokat27
    chacokat27 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    All of the classes at my gym are Les Mills. I do CX works, RPM, Body Step and Body Pump. I am also a TRX junkie.
  • LoseYouself
    LoseYouself Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I go to the classes at my gym.. the instructor is amazing!

I love Combat! It's new release week, so today was learning all new tracks! :)
  • katrinajMiles
    katrinajMiles Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I sometimes do combat at my gym as they offer the Les Mills classes.

It takes you a few classes to really get into it as there are so many different moves and sequences to learn. I used to really enjoy it when I used to do it regularly but I find the instructor really makes a difference I can burn about 600 cal with one and 400 with another.

I really love the Les Mills classes if your gym offers them or you are thinking of getting the tapes i highly recommend. My favorite is Body Attack but I also do Body Step, Body Pump, RPM, Grit Strength and Body Balance.
  • sueinmass
    sueinmass Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am doing Les Mills Combat too. I love it! I feel so amazingly strong when I'm done!!!
    Are any of you part of a group from your Beachbody coach whom you bought the program from?
    If your looking for a "fitness accountability group" with others doing Combat let me know. I will start one on Facebook where we can all support and motivate each other thru our COMBAT journey!!
  • paradise_runs
    paradise_runs Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    LOVE all the replies :) I just got my combat in the mail today! I'm thinking Nov 2 will be my start date :)

Anyone feel free to friend me if you want support!
  • alisonlynn1976
    alisonlynn1976 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    I take the class at my gym sometimes. It's a lot of fun!
  • cc141
    cc141 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm starting the Les Mills combat program today! I'm looking for friends that are also doing the program so feel free to add me =]
  • FitMolly182
    FitMolly182 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Fun workout. I've done it in the past. I will admit that I did get a bit bored before it was over. Now, I just throw it in with a mix of other workouts.
  • Carnage1530
    Carnage1530 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've been doing the Les Mills for about 6 weeks. I'm loving the results!!! Feel free to add me for support and such!!
  • Jbrum71
    Jbrum71 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello all I have been lazy and not at the gym and looking to get back to being accountable. I have done les mills and loved it. My question is there a les mills group on mfp?
  • Jbrum71
    Jbrum71 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Let me know I NEED A BOOST.