What obscure thing are you looking forward to?

Options
For example, I can't currenty sit with my legs crossed in the same way I used to be able to. Now that I've lost about ten pounds, I can feel it getting back to normal, and I'm really looking forward to it fully working the way it used to!

So what obscure thing are you excited about!?

Replies

• tasharock
    tasharock Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I was looking forward to being the smallest of 3 sisters - goal achieved! :)
  • zombie_meg
    zombie_meg Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Sitting on a swing next to my kids without it hurting.

Oh. And none jiggly sexy times. :drinker:
  • inverseofmissy
    inverseofmissy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Not having to wonder whether my wide behind will fit in a chair. It's only ever happened to me a couple times but now I am paranoid in every waiting room, classroom, encounter with lawn chairs, etc lol! And we want to take our kids to Disney but I'm terrified I may not fit on some rides.
    Also being able to wear a belt. Right now I have too much of a pooch and a belt just enhances the effect.
  • ViktoryaC
    ViktoryaC Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    This sounds awful since I;'m only 32, but I miss being able to bend down easily and touch my toes, tie shoes, etc. I've packed a whopping 14 inches on my waist lately, and it's hard to bend over a beach ball....
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    i look forward to being able to sit on my future gfs face. am i allowed to say that :O idk just being real.
  • echofm1
    echofm1 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Not worrying if I'll discover this time that I'm too big for the airplane seat. Not worrying that I'll break the cloth fold-out chairs if I sit in it. One of those chairs did break on me once and it was mortifying. Actually, not worrying about breaking things in general will be great.
  • Saucy_lil_Minx
    Saucy_lil_Minx Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    being able to bend my leg up in my chair, and set my chin on my knee. My tummy gets in the way
  • Katie5961
    Katie5961 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Not being self conscious or sucking it in when bf puts his hand on my stomach
  • inverseofmissy
    inverseofmissy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    LMAO keeping it real Amy! I kinda look forward to that too, now that you mention it :tongue:
  • danamarich
    danamarich Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Getting the dimple on my left (face) cheek back- it's been gone for a while bc my face is pudgy.

When I'm slimming down, the dimple re-appears as adorable as ever!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I was looking forward to fitting in all restaurant booths with lots of room to spare and achieved that after just a couple of months on MFP, yay!

I can't remember EVER being able to comfortably cross my legs until this year, thanks to MFP. I'm the smallest I've been since I was 15 (almost 37 now) and I don't think leg crossing was a habit of mine as a youngish teen so I guess this is the first time I've really crossed my legs much...crazy I know!

I'm kind of looking forward to wearing a belted jacket or dress in the future. I could now, but will feel more comfortable with it when I'm a bit slimmer.

I like wearing shirts that come to just at or below my waist. First time I can remember doing that. Before I made sure everything came down to my hips and/or crotch.

I also like just feeling so comfortable standing around, waiting in line, or walking in front of other people without feeling like I need to adjust my clothing to hide my fat. I am still obese at 213 lb but it is drastically better from when I was 260-300 lb.