What are you doing on November 18th??

Options
I am hosting a fitness challenge group!! Starting on November 18th, a group of 10 people and I will be focusing on eating clean, working out, motivating each other, and seeing serious RESULTS! I'd love for you to join my fitness group!! Are you interested??

Replies

• micheleld73
    micheleld73 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    What are the specifics on eating clean?
  • samanthasimps0n
    samanthasimps0n Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi Michelle, I will message you this as well in case you don't come back to the thread, however eating clean will consist of a meal plan that I will prepare for each of the group members. it will focus on eating mostly raw foods and meals that have no more than 5 natural ingredients in them. No packaged foods and we will try to stay away from anything that has preservatives in it (even though that can be tricky!!)
  • VAGirl2BFit
    VAGirl2BFit Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Msg me info too. Just curious as to what you're meaning. Thanks!
  • samanthasimps0n
    Options
    I definitely will, Lyndiluuwho! P.S. I love your name! :-p
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Hi Michelle, I will message you this as well in case you don't come back to the thread, however eating clean will consist of a meal plan that I will prepare for each of the group members. it will focus on eating mostly raw foods and meals that have no more than 5 natural ingredients in them. No packaged foods and we will try to stay away from anything that has preservatives in it (even though that can be tricky!!)

Are you a registered dietitian?
  • _Tara_R
    _Tara_R Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I am interested!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    I think the auditor is planning to come back that day after a couple weeks back at their home office...
  • samanthasimps0n
    Options
    Hahaha cwolfman, I like your sense of humor.

Adini - no I am not a registered dietician. I am a fitness coach who has been trained on both health & fitness and how to get people to see results! If there is anything in the meal plan that will not suit with your health needs, I can customize it further specifically for you!

I'll message you Tara!!
  • micheleld73
    micheleld73 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    How long will this challenge go?

I'm afraid Thanksgiving with the extended family will cause me to be on my own for a few days...but beyond that, I believe I'm on board.
  • samanthasimps0n
    Options
    This challenge is only for 30 days! That means that we WILL be going through this during Thanksgiving! I completely understand the worries around not preparing your own meals, but this challenge group will help you recognize the healthy foods from unhealthy foods and realize that your body does NOT need 4 pieces of pumpkin pie, pecan pie, chocolate pie, and a cupcake!! It will, however, thank you for a small slice of 1 type of pie which will DEFINITELY be included on Thanksgiving :) But we will get right back on track the next day!! :)

I'm so happy to hear that you'd like to join!! I'll add you to the group and send you more info next week!!