copying food from one meal to another (not just day)

Options
i feel a bit silly asking this, because there MUST be a way to do it, but i can't find it. is there a way to copy, say, last night's dinner to today's lunch? i can see where i can copy dinner to dinner, or find recent meal items from past dinners when i'm tracking dinner, but i can NOT figure out how to do it "across meals" so to speak.

i frequently bring leftovers from last night's dinner for my lunch at work the next day, and it would certainly make my life easier if i could copy from dinner to lunch.

i know that saving something as a meal is an OK work-around, but since my meals aren't consistent, i risk clogging up my "meals" list that way.

thanks in advance!

Replies

• MzLaLa29
    MzLaLa29 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I thought I had done it before but am now at a loss. I can copy lunch to lunch and then switch each individual item to another meal, but not the entire list. ARGH! I will check back in case someone has figured this out....
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    I haven't found a way - I just transfer it over and then move each item to the right meal using the app. Or make it a meal.
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Just click the "recent" tab and change it to "all meals" and pick from that list.
  • SailorKnightWing
    SailorKnightWing Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    You can do it on the Android application, but not on the website.
  • LogiesMom09
    LogiesMom09 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I just save it to "My Meals" and then its there to select whenever.
  • rhondatime2chg
    rhondatime2chg Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Just click the "recent" tab and change it to "all meals" and pick from that list.

this
  • MermaidTX
    MermaidTX Posts: 352 Member
    Options

I like this method (use Quick Tools to save a meal to My Meals)
  • Amitysk
    Amitysk Posts: 705 Member
    Options

^^Yep, this
  • mamababs2013
    Options
    using the "all meals" still gives me 4 screens to scroll through though. I was hoping for a quicker option. looks like saving it as a meal will have to be the way i go - or dragging it in the app.

thanks!
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options

agree
  • LittleonebeforethethroneofGod
    Options
    Is there a way like I could copy something I ate for breakfast and add it to dinner? I can't find out how to do that either..... I use the website.