plexus slim

Options
I am really wondering about plexus. I would really rather NOT hear answers from anyone who sells it...so if you are a distributor please don't comment I know you have great things to say about your product...I would like to just hear about it from just people who have tried it. I am not looking for a magic fix and I fully expect to continue to have to work at losing weight but just wondering if it is a good product that could also help with weightloss and apetite. Thanks!

Replies

• Skeemer118
    Skeemer118 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    The only experience I have is a girl I personally know who I think does actually sell it. BUT with that being said, I've seen her pictures on Facebook of before & after. There is a big difference in how great she looks & her weight. That being said, I'm not sure about anything else to do with it. I just know her personally & she is a really nice person. She isn't the type to hype it up if it weren't working for her.
  • socioseguro
    socioseguro Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Hi

welcome to MFP

This is a great tool. I hope you find helpful

I do not use any " diet product". I lost 20 lbs by eating at a deficit and exercising.

MFP was very helpful with tracking my ingested calories and my activity calories. It is free. You can not beat that.

The hard part is staying the course ( it took 15 months) through successes and reversals.

Please give MFP a chance.

Good luck in your journey
  • JennInGA82
    Options
    Hi, I am currently taking Plexus Slim. I DO NOT sell nor do I plan to. I watched a girlfriend of mine lose around 12 lbs within a short amount of time and she kept telling me about it. I am extremely wary and cynical of any get skinny quick thing. However, I read about it and saw that it could work wonders for sugar cravings. THAT is what really got me. I am overweight by about 80 LBS. I have never been particularly active but I do have 3 kids and spend a good amount of time walking around/running around with work and kids. My real problem is I craved sugar/candy/chocolate/soda like crazy. I am NOT over exaggerating I literately ate more candy/sugar than real food. I could not stop it was extremely depressing. I am an over eater, I ate when I was bored, tired, emotional. Pretty much anything and in excess. For instance; after a semi-healthy dinner, (odd that when I ate actual food I tended to eat pretty well) I would go on to eat an entire king size candy bar or 6 Pillsbury chocolate chip cookies or both it was insane. I was also dizzy a lot had a ton of hip and foot pain (from the excess weight no doubt) I drank only sweet tea and sodas because I hated water. So I talked to my sweet husband about the money part because it IS expensive don't let anyone tell you it isn't. HOWEVER I spend WAY less on Sugary coffee drinks, fast food, junk food etc. That being said you have to follow the plan. One pink drink in the morning (tastes pretty good not weird) I only take one "accelerator" (their diet pill if you will) and two ProBio5 at night due to overgrowth of Candida. Explains most of my previous symptoms. A lot of people say that changed nothing and didn't exercise and still lost tons, while that may be true for them it will not be for everyone. So far I have been on for 1 week and lost 7 pounds, 3 inches at my waist, 1 inch in my hips and 1 inch around my neck. What's really amazing though is how different I feel!! NO HIP PAIN not an ounce since about the second day. NO CRAVINGS I am not kidding not one. I do still have a treat if I want one (I have had one peanut butter cup and two cookies in 7 days.) but I don't over do it and I don't feel like i "need" it. I have had exactly 0 sodas or tea only water (I still don't love it but my body craves it). I am alert, my anxiety is mostly leveled. I just can't believe it has curbed my overeating. I do drink TONS of water because you are supposed to and I am sure that helps curb my appetite also but I have NEVER had anything stop my sugar cravings. Just for my own curiosity I plugged in my old "typical" daily food thinking maybe I was overeating by a few hundred calories. My daily average calories was over 3000!! Now I plug in about 1200-1400 and never feel deprived. I do eat healthfully but like I said before my actual food wasn't really the issue. I do notice I don't want fast food as much either. I want to start walking at least because I believe you will still need to exercise in order to healthfully loose more. They do sell 3 and 7 day trial packs and offer a 60 day money back guarantee. It may not work for everyone since nothing does but so far for me it is totally worth it!! If you have any other questions about it's uses I'd be happy to share my experiences good and bad.