1500+ and those damn M&Ms!!!

Options
So, I'm a heavy lifter. I gym-it about 2 hours a day, 6 days a week (alternating muscle groups). Lately, I'm snacking on those damn m&ms like, well candy! It might be the holiday or it might that I'm not eating enough. What do you think? Here are some basic stats:

5'9
150lbs
1570 calories
Since I'm still looking to lose a couple more pounds, I usually stay at or slightly over count. My proten/carb/fat ratio is 40-30-30. I don't seem to be gaining any weight. In fact, I have been told to "stop losing weight" or "don't lose any more weight".

How bad am I defeating myself? Suggestions?

Replies

• Hildy_J
    Hildy_J Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    I think sometimes people say 'don't lose any more weight' as a compliment? Or sometimes they don't like things to change, or to be left behind, or to not be in control any more. That's a clumsy sentence, but I hope you get my point. You're certainly in the healthy range. It's up to you whether to lose more or not... depending on what look you're going for.

And.... you could give the M&Ms to the kids who knock tomorrow? :wink:
  • gensteele1
    gensteele1 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Oh its definitely a compliment that they are trying to give, but it is a pressure-filled one to me as well. Now, its like "what's wrong with me". The m&ms are at work and I keep telling them to stop buying them but they won't listen. I have had no trouble until this last month; a couple here and there and now I go for handfuls. UGH!

As far as the look I'm going for, FIT AND STRONG!!! :-)