New to MFP need motivation to continue workouts

Options
Hi,

Right now I have started working out with my sister and my cousin, we are doing a combination of Brazil Butt Lift, 10 Min Trainer and Hip Hop Abs. The problem is, they NEVER motivate me! I have to motivate, beg and call them to come workout with me (we live in walking distance). If I don't do this they will not workout. On the days that I am just not feeling it, it would be nice if I was able to get some motivation, encouragement and even a little push to keep going.

Thanks,

Tab

Replies

• jdowski
    Options
    sounds like you might need to find new workout buddies who really will motivate and encourage you......
  • Lindsay822
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • tabithalmcm
    Options
    Thanks! I sure will add you as soon as I can figure out how...LOL! :smile:
  • conniemaxwell5
    conniemaxwell5 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    One of the biggest lessons I've learned in the past year and a half of losing weight is that your motivation needs to come from within. If you rely on others to motivate you, they will eventually fail you. Your motivation has to be your future you, the thinner, more fit you.
  • tabithalmcm
    Options
    Jdowski, I agree, I just want to fire them and replace them with motivated people! LOL!
  • tabithalmcm
    Options
    Thanks Connie, you are absolutely right and I guess that's what has kept me going this far.