Back and Restarting

Options
So I originally joined March of this year. I was doing really well then around June/July kinda leveled out and my weight hasn't moved either way since. I am hovering around 224 lbs now and still want to lose a lot more. (My personal goal is 160.)

I decided to get back into it and find a way to get over this plateau.

Just a little about me before sending FR.

I am 26, 5'2", starting weight was around 240. I have one child via c-section that is currently 21 months old. I don't like fake people, tend to curse a lot, I love photography and art, tattoos and I play World of Warcraft. I am a stay-at-home-mom as well.

I don't believe in eating less than 1200 calories and I like to walk/jog. So yeah...

Glad to be back though. I hope I can get my rear back into gear and lose this weight!

Replies

• SlimToBeSara
    Options
    Hi :) I too am restarting my journey after a loss in motivation. Like you, I like to walk but jogging proves difficult for me as I have a weak right ankle. Ill send you a request, always nice to have friends to keep you motivated :) x
  • Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Hi! :)

Yeah, once I hit that plateau I just kinda lost what motivation I had; but not gaining any weight has made me realized I have made some progress. Though I was bad today and ate more pizza than I should have. :(
  • janiehester
    Options
    Hello. I originally started (MFP) about 9 months ago, my dagther turned me on to it. At that time I was not really ready to put in effort into it so I just stoped logging in altogether. About 2 plus weeks ago I joined a gym, but I also wanted to start eating healy again. MFP is helping me to do just that. Keeping track of my intake of foods and daily exercise. It was suggested I measure and weigh myself and then not check it again dor 2 weeks, I did so. This last Monday I weighed myself and lost 9 pounds and a total of 8 inches. Too my surprise this program, eating healthy and exercise has done me alot of good. I thank everyone on this site for there feed back and suggestions. I have a smile on my face again.
  • julistehr
    julistehr Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm also restarting. I need all the help I can get! Especially with winter coming. I've been working on this journey for a while and have totally come to a stand still. Ready to move on!!
  • Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Thanks and I hope we all can get back into everything and meet our goals. :)
  • abideedum
    abideedum Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hey, im re-starting i guess. I used MFP (for the second time) and got to pretty much my goal. Over the summer just lost motivation to track/log etc as i didn't want to loose and didn't 'need' to anymore.

I've only put on 3 maybe 4lbs so nothing drastic, but im back to try and keep my diet healthy. I found once i reached my goal it was very easy to either eat crap or eat nothing.

So yeah im here if anyone wants to hit me up :D