25 lbs GONE! (Pics Included)

Options
Hello MFP!

So I've officially lost 25 lbs since I started TRYING to lose weight in January. I've lost over half of that here on MFP since I joined in August :-) I really couldn't have done it without you all!!

My goal weight is 15ish lbs away but I thought I would share my progress. I only have chest up shots thanks to me refusing to take full body shots when I was heavier (Boy do I wish I had one now for comparison). I'm seeing a slight difference..and that's awesome.

Just wanted to share my "25 pounds gone" milestone with you all :-)

Here's my on my 26th Birthday last year on November 7, 2009 (it was an 80's party..so parson the side ponytail and the makeup). I weighed 188lbs.

fatme.jpg

And here I am on October 16,2010 at 163 lbs (25 lbs lighter!!)

menow.jpg

Replies

• Squash97
    Options
    You look great!
  • mrsdonaheღ
    Options
    That's awesome!!! Great motivation for me, my goal is the same as yours:smile:
  • groucherella
    Options
    First I need to address the 80's attire. LOVE IT.

Secondly, good job on kickin' 25 pounds of never again good bye!
  • BERNIESELLIE
    Options
    AWESOME! Keep up the good work!!
  • KristyF08
    KristyF08 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    :drinker: CONGRATS! You look awesome!!! You can really tell in your face!
  • watkinsc
    watkinsc Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congratulations my dear. =)
  • tgaul
    tgaul Posts: 123
    Options
    Thank you for shareing. You look amazing.
  • soulfire711
    Options
    Good for you!!!!! :-)
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    great job...keep up the hard work and you will get to your goal in no time...
  • RelleC504
    Options
    Congrats!
  • nicoleg98
    Options
    Wonderful Job!!!! You look great! Keep it up!! Good Luck!
  • Utahbeth
    Options
    You look awesome! I'm always very motivated by the before and after pics on MFP. I can't wait to upload my own. I took my Before pics about 10lbs into my loss, AND in my swimsuit (shudder)... So I'll probably wait until 50lbs before I show some progress pics. haha :p

Great job! and Keep it up! :flowerforyou:
  • sutehi
    sutehi Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Look at you! Fantastic job; you should be proud =D
  • sallyLunn
    sallyLunn Posts: 381
    Options
    You lost your nose fat.

Truely, you can see, even from the shoulders up that you have taken off weight. Great job
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look amazing, keep up the awesome work!!!
  • ThaiKaren
    ThaiKaren Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    well done you, you look fantastic, keep up the good work x
  • foxfirekenzie
    foxfirekenzie Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    We share the same birthday! YAhoo!

You do look fantastic! Good for you. 25 lbs is my goal and it is moving oh so slowly, so I admire your accomplishment. Keep it up and happy birthday soon!
  • loseitgirls
    Options
    OMG that is soooooooooooooooo cool. I hope to follow in your footsteps over the next couple of months. I would need to lose FIFTY pounds if I wanted to be as thin as I was at 18. But I think I can with people like you who share the success!
  • sadenniston
    sadenniston Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!! Keep up the great work!! I know how hard you have worked and it's totally paying off!! Congrats!!
  • DancingDreamer
    Options
    you look awesome! congrats! ^__^
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!