wheres my active proverbs 31 ladies at

Options
i have added a lot of friends but lately they've been MIA, i love the encouragement along this journey soooo im looking for more active christian ladies .

Replies

• shelbz09
    shelbz09 Posts: 115
    Options
    what type of group is active proverbs 31? I would be interested in joining :) it sounds lovely
  • tlcampos
    tlcampos Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    by active i just meant goes on mfp daily and encourages everyone along the way. proverbs 31 is just a chapter in the bible of a Godly woman . i but that because i know sometimes people get raunchy or vulgar on here and i dont want to read it or indulge in the topic ...
    wasnt to offend anyone who isnt a christian , just figured the ladies who where would recognize the chapter.
  • cutiemamma79
    cutiemamma79 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Can I join you? I'm new to the message boards and groups so I'm not sure what I am doing but....I am def a Proverbs 31 lady (at least I try my best to be one). I want to be sure that I am truly treating the body I've been given with the upmost respect. That's why I'm here!! Let me know how I can help anyone else....and anything else I might need to know. Thank you so much.

R,
    Cutiemamma
  • tlcampos
    tlcampos Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    of course added you as a friend
  • mommyblessed7
    mommyblessed7 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    me too!! i dont post too much but if there is a group ill join :)