Post your favorite work-out songs!!

Options
I am running a 5k tomorrow and want a fresh playlist!!

Replies

• BrendaKayS
    Options
    Well, I am a HUGE Rob Thomas/Matchbox 20 fan so I may be biased but Rob's song "This is How a Heart Breaks" ALWAYS gets me moving. If I'm on the treadmill or bike trotting along I go in super speed once that song starts. My husband jokes that I should just put it as every other song on my playlist LOL. Good luck tomorrow!
  • platoon
    platoon Posts: 340
    Options
    Party in the USA - Miley Cyrus... AND Green Light - John Legend... AND Right Round - Flo-Rida... AND Somebody's Watching - Mysto & Pizzo.

Good luck with your 5k! :-)
  • toberlili
    Options
    oh, yeah! i am so proud of you, i want to do that soon. there is one song that that i love when im working out, i dont know if it is to slow for what you are looking for, "this one's for the girls" by martina mcbride. let me know how it goes:)
  • DancingDreamer
    Options
    anything by Mika. especially the song he made for the movie Kick-*kitten* (the song has the same title). it gets you SUPER pumped up! (seriously, every time it comes on and i'm working out/walking i get this burst of "HELLS YEAH I CAN DO THIS!" type energy. XD ha!)
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    The song that never ends. :tongue:
  • tbernard
    tbernard Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Prince - Let's Go Crazy
    Pat Benetar - All Fired up
  • jeorwa
    jeorwa Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    "My humps" the black eyed peas!
  • jlmartello
    Options
    Flo Rida - 'Club can't handle me right now'

'Walking on sunshine'
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    Jump and Give It To Me-Madonna

Anything by ACDC keeps me going.

Good Luck to you!
  • aligirl32766
    Options
    I'm not a runner, but I love to walk for my workouts and three of my favorite songs to walk to are "Mercy" by Duffy, "Black Horse and a Cherry Tree" by KT Tunstill (I think), and "Attitude" by Wynona.
  • allthatnme
    allthatnme Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Well i love survivor by destinies child and they have lots of good ones. Some fun oldies by abba and what about the pointer sisters think of anything that makes you wanna dance. O here i found an amazing already discussed list i know u need it by tomorrow.

http://www.peertrainer.com/LoungeCommunityThread.aspx?ForumID=1&ThreadID=1396

Survior - Destiny's Child
    Stronger - Brittney Spears
    Fighter - Christina Aguilera
    Usher- Yeah!
    Ciarra- 1,2, Step
    Baby Bash- Who wit me?
    Eminem- Lose Yourself
    Black Eyed Peas- Pump It
    Destiny's Child- Jumpin, Jumpin
    Jay-Z- Dirt off your Shoulder
    Kanye West- New Workout Plan
  • jenni185
    Options
    Mony Mony by Billy Idol...Something in Your Mouth by Nickelback...Imabe (sp?) by Black Eyed Peas
  • linabnitt
    Options
    Some of my favorite songs that I like to work-out to are, "Sexy Chick" by David Guetta, "Shut Up and Drive" by Rhianna, "Uprising" by Muse, "Fergielicious" by Fergie. I like up-beat songs to keep up to while walking. Hope this helps you a little. Good luck with the 5K!
  • barbosa22
    barbosa22 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    All Metallica!!!
  • smhunnicutt
    smhunnicutt Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    i started a new belly dancing fitness class and i love it
  • FavDaughter1
    Options
    Metallica. "Fuel"
    Kanye West, "Stronger"
    Justin Timberlake, "Sexy Back"
    Rush, "Tom Sawyer"
    Finger Eleven, "Paralyzer"
    Usher, "Yeah" & "OMG"
    The All-American Rejects, "Move Along"
    Gorillaz, "Feel Good, Inc."
    Black Eyed Peas, "Hey Mama" & "Boom Boom Pow"

GOOD LUCK!!!!!
  • amandalc980
    amandalc980 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Jai Ho - from the slumdog millionaire soundtrack. If you don't dig that one, too much, check out the *****cat dolls version.
    Boom Shaka Laka - Apache Indian - I dare you to listen to this song and not want to move! DARE YOU! YOU CANT DO IT! I KNEW IT!
    I Like Big Butts - because you will crack up when it comes on and the people in front of you won't get it. :laugh:

I'm doing my first 5k tomorrow too! Very excited! I know mine will be a run/walk because hubby is doing it with me and he is out of shape. I just scheduled my next one on Nov 14th and I am flying solo for it!
  • Andi_Mo
    Andi_Mo Posts: 243
    Options
    Great post, I love new playlists and running soooo.... mine are.

Smack my ***** up - Prodigy
    Supermassive Blackhole - Muse
    Drummer Boy - Debi Nova
    Power- Kanye West
    Don't tell me - Madonna
    Kiss- Prince

to name a few : )
  • kpaulsen
    Options
    Intergalactic - Beastie Boys
    Ain't No Rest for the Wicked - Cage the Elephant
    Everlong - Foo Fighters
    Good Life - Kanye West (F. T-Pain)
    Anything by Matt & Kim - it's kind of weird/electronic sounding but their beats are great for jogging. Try "Don't Slow Down" or "I'll Take Us Home"
    This Is How We Do It - Montell Jordan
    ZZ Top

Good luck!
  • Levahna
    Levahna Posts: 132
    Options
    I'm not a Lady Gaga fan but "Bad Romance" and Poker Face" are on my playlist because they get me moving quicker!!