Damn you!

Options
cupcakecutie1985
cupcakecutie1985 Posts: 110 Member
Those tiny Halloween chocolate bars! Even hidden in a cupboard they don't stay there for long! I'm partial to the caramilks. Its only after eating about 6 of them throughout the night that I realized "Oh my!!!" Again I say...damn you mini bars! :laugh: :grumble:

Replies

• brendapalmer146
    brendapalmer146 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    mine will be those stupid peanut butter cups. Ive tried to bring them into the house and no it does not work...I end up eating the whole bag...my kids are out tomorrow night and I know Im going to be eating them....stupid stupid mini choc bars!!
  • outlandish30
    outlandish30 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    F the peanut butter cups!!!
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    The willpower is strong with me. I shall not succumb!!! :)`
  • Poods71
    Poods71 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    We always have the mini bars in the house for the kids and I always manage to resist but at Halloween they get Cadburys chocolate in their trick or treat bags and I find that really hard to resist lol
  • Iggy1992
    Iggy1992 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Oh, I have mini fredo frogs and boxes of pebbles in my house all the time. I eat them when im craving something sweet. But I also only buy two bags a month so when they're gone, thats it.

I love it as its a good way to get my choc fix without feeling too guilty!
  • Lonestar5775
    Lonestar5775 Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    The willpower is strong with me. I shall not succumb!!! :)`

This, I find I am better off if I never start in the first place.
  • XianC
    XianC Posts: 93
    Options
    It's everywhere! Even at work. Literally IN my mailbox at work. I mean come on. That's just mean.
  • robinsondel
    Options
    It's everywhere! Even at work. Literally IN my mailbox at work. I mean come on. That's just mean.

I'm with ya there. We have a candy bowl that gets filled everyday. I work evenings and some days there is literally candy sitting on my desk and waiting on me when I get there. I've not indulged in 2 weeks. I usually toss it across the room at someone else, or go put it back in the candy bowl. Tomorrow will be worse, because there will be people going around the building handing out candy, doing a sort of reverse trick or treating. I may cut someone! lol
  • XianC
    Options

I'm with ya there. We have a candy bowl that gets filled everyday. I work evenings and some days there is literally candy sitting on my desk and waiting on me when I get there. I've not indulged in 2 weeks. I usually toss it across the room at someone else, or go put it back in the candy bowl. Tomorrow will be worse, because there will be people going around the building handing out candy, doing a sort of reverse trick or treating. I may cut someone! lol

Hahaha, no cutting! throwing mini candies across the room, however, is encouraged.
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Oh, I'll throw it right back where it came from lol. I'm only letting myself have candy once a month :P (Yes, a month).
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    Hi, My name is Groovy and I'm a chocoholic!
  • XianC
    Options
    Hi, My name is Groovy and I'm a chocoholic!

the best kind of "aholic" to be. I tend to lean toward the baconaholic end of the spectrum but yours is more popular.