I need friends for motivation

Options
mhussey14
mhussey14 Posts: 10 Member
Looking for new friends. Only have a handful at the moment and some are not active. Just joined again on Thursday!

I am 24 and from New Orleans.

Starting weight: 200lbs
Goal: 150

Replies

• becausemexico
    becausemexico Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome back! I'm also looking for some friends to motivate me. I sent you a friend request :)
  • tayoline2
    Options
    You can add me :)
  • Chain_Ring
    Chain_Ring Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Add me :-)
  • LittleonebeforethethroneofGod
    Options
    Please feel free to add me.
  • ChubbyWubby4u
    Options
    PLEASE add me ! I NEED lots of motiviation, just restarted!! any help will be fun
  • mhussey14
    mhussey14 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Added you all!!
  • Monkeyrhea
    Monkeyrhea Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Feel free to add me :)
  • EniBee
    EniBee Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Add me if u want.
  • kg047
    kg047 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hello. Add me! I just restarted today and need motivation and support. I will give you motivation and support in return. Welcome back also.
  • jvorocks
    Options
    you can add me although I am older than you but a kid at heart
  • Curvalicious_Cat
    Options
    Can never have enough support! Needing to lose 209 lbs. Add me if you'd like! Also sharing my entire journey on tumblr and have a substantial weight loss group on google+ because this isn't easy! In to my 2nd week now. ♥
  • MrBunny86
    Options
    Hi, Ive just started using mfp again. No friends at the moment so please feel free to add me :) Thanks x
  • angelizer
    Options
    I just started back again here on Tuesday. could do with some more friends too, feel free to add me :)
  • sbark78
    sbark78 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me really need some motivation. I first joined last year lost weight but fell off the wagon and piled some back on again.
  • Snel007
    Options
    also need some motivation - add me
  • Go4it1985
    Go4it1985 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm close the same weight. I'm fairly new. I started the end of Sept but only joined the forums last week. Feel free to add me :)
    I'm from Australia.
  • tothefinishline32
    Options
    I've recently took up jogging to add to my cardio.i'm 60 yrs young. Need encouragement and accountability. ..Linda
  • leslturn8
    leslturn8 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) Ive been on for a few years with several false starts however I have goals and this year I will be down at least a size before next year comes! Im doing Insanity!
  • kerryannebuckle
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Literally just started making a change to my life, and I definitely need friends for motivation and I'd like to help you along the way too! :) best of luck!
  • nmg1018
    Options
    I am new to this site so definitely add me if you want!