Getting Re-Started! Ten by Christmas Challenge?

Options

Replies

• Perezrachel
    Options
    Yes, I'm in. I also have a desk job - I'm able to walk during lunch or other times during the day so I'm able to get in my 60 minutes/day.

Thanks - Rachel
  • KeysGirl23
    KeysGirl23 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely IN!!!
  • ktc1968
    ktc1968 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am so in, just like you enjoy way too much of my vino. I use to work out every day but now I have a second job at night I am so tired the next morning, but just have to do it. Looking forward to this!
  • kwolf131
    kwolf131 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Sounds like me. I've been nursing Achilles tendonitis and gained at least 10 lbs. I was about 10 lbs from my goal weight so now...20 lbs from goal weight. Count me in on this one.
  • sunflower92630
    sunflower92630 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    YES Count me in! I need a challenge and this sounds great I definetly need to lose 10 pounds by christmas as I'm getting married in January and its gonna be sooooo hard coming through Thanksgiving, birthdays, christmas, new years bachelorette, etc... so many events that focus on food.. Gotta be accountable.
    :bigsmile:
  • BeckyDelgado
    Options
    I just started a group...hope to see you all there!
  • minih8
    minih8 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Ok I'm in. You are hilarious. 10 or alittle more is great to start.
  • kw85296
    kw85296 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I had reached goal, but several stress situations have caused me to put on about 10 pounds. I need to get them o ff.
  • carbonita
    carbonita Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Lost a bit of weight a while back and decided to cut the fat before gaining some lean muscle - count me in :)
  • brooksn20
    Options
    Count me in!!!!:tongue:
  • Lucia_Armstrong1973
    Options
    I'm in. Lucky for me I'm blessed to have a personal trainer Monday-Friday who keeps me on my toes. My problem is going to be diet. I've already given up white products, but I have to maintain on Saturdays and Sundays. Good luck to everyone!
  • brandilynb
    brandilynb Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would love to join in on this! Also how can I get one of those pretty weight loss trackers??
  • kbolton322
    kbolton322 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    heres the group name:

10 pounds, 10 weeks: the greatest gift EVAH!
  • amanda7630
    Options
    I am so in! Today is the first day of my weight loss journey due to me just graduating, I now have time in my life!! This is a perfect goal for me :) I just bought some saweeeeet bright pink running shoes and can't wait to try em out after work today! Good luck to everyone! :)
  • bsteves06
    bsteves06 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Sounds great, i have about 12 to lose so that would be perfect. At work I used to sneak in exercise when i went to the bathroom. I worked nights so it was pretty quiet. I would use the washroom, then do squats and lunges, even jabs and crosses for my arms. just a few like 30 squats, 20 lunges etc. It just helped me squueze in a little more toning.

They also sell little bike peddlers that you can put under your desk, I also used to walk around our building on our breaks too, just 10 minutes. It's going to be hard with Halloween candy and Xmas candy in the upcoming months.
  • dlkingsbury
    dlkingsbury Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I try to hit the gym in the am before work, then go for a 25-30 min walk at lunch, and once I'm home, I try to be a little more active getting things done at home instead of just laying on the couch. The last part doesn't happen every day, but I'm becoming more mindful about it.

I'm down 4, so if I could lost 6-10 by Christmas I would be VERY happy!
  • emilymaya16
    emilymaya16 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm not sure I'll manage 10 as I'm one of those people who only has to look at a cake to gain the weight, but when it comes to losing it just doesn't shift! I'm also on my last 12lbs before my ultimate ideal weight so I know these are going to be hard to shift! I'll join in for motivation support and fun chats but I'm only expecting to lose 6lbs max by Christmas really!

Sw: 157
    Cw: 138
    Gw: 126
  • QuixoticParody
    Options
    I'll jump on this challenge! I admit that I'm on a plateau and snuck off to see a very attractive Personal Trainer at the local gym. It's all about motivation ;)

Speaking of gym, I've been slacking lately, being accountable to nothing but myself. So! This challenge is perfect.
  • oskybosky4
    Options
    YES ME TOO - SAME PROBLEM TOO MUCH SNACKING SINCE SUMMER HOLIDAYS NEED TO GET THIS UNDER SOME SORT OF CONTROL.
  • starr68
    starr68 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I am in as well. My husband was recently diagnosed with diabetes, but can hopefully reverse it with diet and exercise. We have seen a dietician and I hope he is as determined as I am to lose the weight and get healthy.