One thing that you can't resist...

Options
sara_xo
sara_xo Posts: 195 Member
When you give in a have an indulgence.. do you go overboard on that one thing, or are you able to cut yourself off when you know enough's enough?

I myself have a hard time wtih doughnuts.. I can eat a dozen doughnuts and pastries like they are nothing... (afterwards I feel like a balloon but during mmm)... especially the Honey crullers from Tim Hortons (canada).

Ugh.. it's terrible.. haha

What's yours?

Replies

• tierra85
    tierra85 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    mmm tim hortons (sour cream glaze or blueberry fritter :heart: ) !! i have issues with nutella. i can eat it right out of the jar by the spoon full. or i should say just chocolate in general. i dont keep any chocolate in the house what so ever because i'd eat it all in one sitting. last halloween i bought 50 bucks worth of candy and ate most of it myself in two weeks lol no halloween candy for me like that ever again!
  • heatypablo
    Options
    My weakness is Mexican food. Yum!

Oh and Reeses Peanut Butter Cups... but I'm fairly good about staying away from them. :)
  • plcarpenter
    plcarpenter Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Cotton Candy, the pink fluffy cloud
  • elyse0210
    elyse0210 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I have the same weekness as Tierra85. I can eat an entire jar of nutella. When it's TOM I crave a huge bag of flaming hot cheetos and any type of ice cream.
  • ethompso0105
    ethompso0105 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Chocolate...any kind of chocolate, but especially chocolate chips. OMG...it's crazy how much I can consume before I relize that I'm done. I actually sat and ate an entire bag of Nestle's chocolate chips once. And not the regular size, either...the big one you get at the grocery store.

It's no wonder I'm trying to lose weight! ;)
  • purplenut
    Options
    My weakness is cheese puffs I can eat a whole big bag at once and yes I feel like crap afterwords. I try not to have them in my house for that reason!!!!
  • AmberBarrios
    AmberBarrios Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Mine is chocolate cake. A coworker made me the most delicous moist chocolate cake last week for my birthday and although I easily could have locked myself in the closet with a fork and the cake and devoured it. I ate a small slice, about half a normal slice and was good. I took the rest home and my kids wanted some so I gave them each the last two pieces, and I did cut a sliver off for myself but I think I did pretty good resisting.
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Butter...I fry/saute (I'm not a cook lol) my veggies in it, I like to put it on my grilled cheese bread, I like it on my toast.... I tried getting the spray butter substitute....but its not the same...and using vegetable oil...just isn't the same... So I figure I'm not using a TON of butter, its worth it for the flavor....
  • dewoods
    dewoods Posts: 148
    Options
    Cookies and doughnuts are mine any kind any amount. I have a recipe for bread pudding made out of Krispie Kreme doughnuts. It is to die for..............literally...haha
  • sara_xo
    sara_xo Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I'm going to add to myown post and say... RED VELVET CAKE... CHEESECAKE... and ICE CREAM UGH! AND not to mention they have put coldstone creamery IN tim hortons now.. so i'm pretty much F#$%$% if I go to binge on doughnuts.. haha
  • allthatnme
    allthatnme Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Junk food awwww delicious junk food if u can pop in the oven and eat in fifteen minutes mmm! Then just pop a box open a bag and mm chips or brownies. I could go on and on... When I am eating it I get that sugar junky high and don't read anything on the label and eat and eat. That is why I try to plan my food everyday. This morning I just wanted to roll outta bed grab something bad and roll back in! Glad I got to tell someone, finally! You know if you tell others they say well just eat then. They tottally don't get the big picture.
  • SharonsJetSet
    Options
    fast food. I do resist it but have a difficult time resisting. I'm not referring to McDonalds, BK and Wendys. I mean things like chips, cookies, etc
  • dewoods
    dewoods Posts: 148
    Options
    I'm going to add to myown post and say... RED VELVET CAKE... CHEESECAKE... and ICE CREAM UGH! AND not to mention they have put coldstone creamery IN tim hortons now.. so i'm pretty much F#$%$% if I go to binge on doughnuts.. haha

Oh yeah I really like Red Velvet Cake as well and Cheesecake from the Cheese Cake Factory.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    Sushi.....I really want some RIGHT NOW:sad:
  • JuliaRose73
    Options
    This post is making me realize all the things I've stayed away from in the past month. I forgot how much I like doughnuts, egg rolls, appetizers in general, jalapeno kettle chips, Mignon Cake from Produce Palace, hot wings, and banana bread. Yet, the reward of seeing 10 pounds lost and feeling better about myself is making up for it.
  • tesshaney
    tesshaney Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Mexican food and Cheese in all forms and wine
  • darcibean
    Options
    I'm more of a food-food type person, not really junk food. I could sit and eat any type of Mexican food all day, cheese, BBQ, macaroni and cheese, casseroles, etc.

I have been doing really well staying away from all of it. It helps that my husband is on the diet train with me though!
  • Buterphly
    Buterphly Posts: 112
    Options
    Mexican food or chocolate! Chocolate is the one thing its hard to say enough is enough on.
  • LilynEdensmom
    LilynEdensmom Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Chocolate, especially chocolate ice cream or choco chip cookies.