Taebo

imsosexy
imsosexy Posts: 15
edited September 18 in Fitness and Exercise
anyone out there that does taebo?

Replies

• Yes he does, but I always feel good after I have compeleted on of his dvds. Let me know when you start again, and we can help each other out.
  • eob242
    eob242 Posts: 4
    i love the tae bo workouts and in the past i have really dropped weight, increased my cardio fitness and gained confidence from the tapes! I am started with a trainer at the gym today who suggested the treadmill and eliptical to start...I will miss Billy, but am paying for the gym, so I can't do both right now...good luck!
  • Hi

Let me know what you are doing on the treadmill. I have one also. Right now I am focusing on the treadmill. My stamina is not what it used to be when I was doing taebo regularly. Im walking between 20-30 min on the treadmil at 3.5.
  • kathyvdh
    kathyvdh Posts: 66 Member
    I will join you after I return from my conference next week. Right now, I am trying to do 30 minutes 7 days a week, which is close to your goal. Keep it up! You'll be glad you did!
  • amandaj81
    amandaj81 Posts: 25 Member
    I love to do tae bo. I have the ultimate tae bo & also the bootcamp I switch off between the basic bootcamp & taebo trying to excericise 5 times a week . I always feel so good when I'm done
  • oleg483
    oleg483 Posts: 4
    taebo is a good cardio work out my goal is 90 min 3 days a week other 4 days i lift weights .. i did 60 min for the first time the other day gotta say i thought it would be a breeze i barely got throught it. i have the 10th anerversary edition ... this works i only did it once and i already see a differance. i do other core work outs 4 times a week. my goal is to have hella little body fat how can i measure the % ?
This discussion has been closed.