1 year anniversary! 183 to 143lbs, 40lbs lost! with pics!

Options
Because I despise posting pictures on myfitnesspal's website, I've written up an entire account of my first year on here, complete with tons of pictures.

Here it is:

http://kimholloway.wordpress.com/2013/10/31/365-days-and-40lbs-later/

Thanks for reading :)

Replies

• rgagnon1
    rgagnon1 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Read your blog. Amaxing job. You look beautiful
  • Care76
    Care76 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! I hope I get as great results as you did! I'm having a very slow start too. You have given me some hope.
  • FourIsCompany
    FourIsCompany Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You're a huge inspiration! Well-done!
  • Linscee79
    Options
    Awesome read and you look amazing. Congrats, you're very inspiring!
  • koing
    koing Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Great job.

Koing
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    You look great and I like the blond hair too. I also have dark hair but I think my skin tone is suited to lighter hair. You look great. Hard work pays off.
  • SimplyDenyse
    SimplyDenyse Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    WOW your story could have nearly been mine.. You look great!! thank you for sharing your story. My favorite part of your post was this!!

'I’ve done an amazing job, without the expensive fad diets, the personal trainers or the crazy work out routines of the celebrities. I’ve done it my own way, at my own pace and what’s more, I’ve loved every step of the way."
  • PudgyQ
    PudgyQ Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Wow, I am so impressed! You look awesome. Loved your story.
    I started about the same weight and will be ecstatic to get to 143. It is a lifestyle change and it is slow but I will do it!
    Thanks for the further inspiration.
  • JeaninePaige
    JeaninePaige Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Fabulous job... Keep up the awesome work.
  • RachelRuns9
    RachelRuns9 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    congratulations!!! you look great!
  • CariS001
    CariS001 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work!!! I can't believe that's only 40 lbs! It looks like much more! You must have put on some great muscle too :)
  • libelluler
    libelluler Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress and you look amazing in that white dress! Like a new person!
  • DitchingTheScale
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!!
  • mdj1501
    mdj1501 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    wow... just WOW! Thank you for sharing. That is awesome progress!!! :flowerforyou:
  • sheepgirl44
    sheepgirl44 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Thanks All! I have to say that reading the "success stories" on here has become part of my daily routine, so if I can inspire anyone the way everyone inspired me, I'll be happy!
  • KB5711
    KB5711 Posts: 21
    Options
    Amazing! Loved reading your story!
  • rhoucheille
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story. This is so inspiring. My goal is to lose 40lbs as well. If I start thinking about the number I've prolly give up, but just like you my family inspires me to do this! If you did make it, I can make it too :)
  • Isakizza
    Isakizza Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Nice job, congrats!
  • Happymelz
    Happymelz Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Great job! :) Congrats! You're an inspiration.
  • GoldenHammer13
    GoldenHammer13 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Great work! I loved the link to the blog that inspired you as well - such a good point!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!