I need motivational friends!!!!!

Options
Hi all :) I know there are many topics on this but I don't want to look like a creeper and be adding random people. So therefore I need HELP! :) I'm just jumping back on this weight loss bandwagon with more to lose than I did last time. It's very discouraging. So I'm in need of some motivational peeps who are also looking for support :) who needs a friend!? PLEASE feel free to add me!!

Replies

• dalezimmer1
    Options
    I came for the same reason! Adding you now.
  • haymancm
    haymancm Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I've had people want to pay me to take my calorie burns for themselves!!! lol Come be on my support team!! :)
  • khicks125
    Options
    Me too me too! I'm brand new, and I need friends and motivation! Adding haymancm, dalezimmer1, and katielweaver! Let's get it!
  • nicknjamie1
    nicknjamie1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Come and join the lose your butterball group. We are very motivational and feel free to add me as a friend. :smile:
  • tara1684
    Options
    Good morning! I just added a few of you! I am finally learning how to use MFP and need more friends for motivation as well! Please accept my request or add me if I did not add you! :)
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I exude motivation :tongue: !
  • kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Love having motivational friends and you can never really have enough, feel free to add me :)
  • mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    As long as you are talkative, add me everyone :) I love friends to read their diary and talk to lol
  • Chain_Ring
    Chain_Ring Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Add me up :-)
  • johnnifast
    johnnifast Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You could always add me or look me up on Instagram (same username).

I like to offer tips, advice and motivational pics. I was a former fatty and lost all my weight with free information online so I'm returning the favor!