Random thought.....today is a good day!

Options
Okay, so it's only 3 pounds....and it could just be water weight, I'm sure. But it's my FIRST WEEK and I got on the scale today ready to be disappointed and here I have lost 3 pounds. 3.2 to be exact. :happy:

Here is what I have learned during my first week:

1. I have a LOT more willpower than I thought I did.
2. I actually feel GREAT about the healthier choices I have been making, and the one day that I did fall off of the wagon, I was so proud of myself for waking up the next day and getting back on track.
3. You guys are the most supportive group of people I have ever known. It feels so good to be around people who are going through what you are going through, who understand how it feels. I wouldn't be able to do it without you!

Yes, it's only 3 pounds. But it's my FIRST 3 pounds...and I'm 3 pounds closer to my goal.

I am excited and pumped. Let's GET IT!

Replies

• BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the early success and i LOVE the weight board...Geaux Saints!
  • nanberube
    nanberube Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    That is more than a good day, it's a great day! Any weight loss is celebrated and 3 pounds is awesome. Congrats and keep up the good work. You've gain valuable insight during the past week. I hope I am as successful. This is day 3 for me.
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    Your random thoughts are very smart thoughts. Congratulations on loosing over 3lbs but specially for your attitud and reflections. Good luck and keep on track!
  • tanias11
    Options
    good? great! thats fantastic! 3lbs i cant believe it. thats what i am trying to do, 3lbs a week but its tough. tell me ur secret ha!!!
    keeeep up the goood work!
  • cindymccauley
    Options
    3 pounds is a great start! Congrats from another Saints fan!
  • suzikelley
    suzikelley Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    3 lbs is FANTASTIC!!! You should feel SO PROUD of yourself!! Nothing like a great loss like that to keep you motivated!! :-)