NSV--I can COMFORTABLY wear a bra!

For years I've been about a 48B, which practically doesn't exist. No matter how many "extenders" I added, they just were horribly uncomfortable. In the past 3 months I've lost 4 inches off my bust and 7 inches off my ribcage! (I carry all my weight out front).

Not only can I now comfortably wear a bra all day without even noticing, but I can now wear all my front buttoning shirts buttoned without an under shirt. I used to always have to wear a shirt underneath and leave them unbuttoned because they always strained and bulged. The overshirt was also supposed to disguise the fact that I seldom wore a bra, although with the sagging at my age (65) it ain't pretty.

So although I've only lost a few inches off my belly and abdomen, my clothes are fitting very differently with most of the 28 lbs. coming off my upper body so far. I know this would make some people unhappy but I'm STOKED!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!