After someone gets in shape, do they become slutty?

Options

Replies

• heylookitsval
    heylookitsval Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    Slut party at my house!!
    I'll bring some drinks, you bring the roofies!

Done. We don't want them trying to escape!
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    Always spent a lot of time chasing the wife around the house. Now I just catch her more.

The real question is why does she always run? Hmmm.
  • FatHuMan1
    FatHuMan1 Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    I was a bigger slut when I was fatter. Weird.

:laugh:
  • MyProgressISYour1Proof
    Options
    Maybe its just cause sex improves so much once you start getting fitter and body confidence goes up too?

tumblr_mb8jgx5Ipf1ri5klco1_500_zps904b6ca9.gif

That is funny lol but I have not gone full slut or even been more sexual since losing my weight...idk about that thought of yours..
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Seems like everyone I know that went from a lifetime of being somewhat portly and then got in great shape immediately started banging everyone they could find

Coincidence?

Discuss

I was a slut when I was more of a fatty. I just get more opportunities now.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    "Slutty" is a social construct that has no meaning outside of insulting women.

Wrong. I've never considered it an insult if she's being slutty with me. It's a favorable quality at that point.
  • da_bears10089
    da_bears10089 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    MAYBE it just means that more people want to have sex with you when you get in shape than when you were out of shape...

Supply and Demand type thing.
  • Mommy_Sans_The_Fat
    Options
    Every time I lose weight I end up pregnant so I guess I see the correlation. This time around, imma be a stuck up b* because I am NOT trying to have anymore kids and I'm sick of gaining all this weight back everytime I get pregnant. I work to damn hard for this body to keep going to sh*ts!
  • nataliejulie
    Options
    Men do it, too. There are definitely slutty men out there.
  • micheleld73
    micheleld73 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Nah...im more picky now.

I've always been picky. Just more so now!
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    I'm in the best shape of my life, but in the longest dry spell I have experienced in over a decade. So not EVERYONE, I guess.
  • Mommy_Sans_The_Fat
    Options
    Also for some people, if you're a fatty you probably have low self esteem so you bang anyone that will bang you. Js...
  • jrhm
    jrhm Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Heavens, I hope not, I am happy with the one man I have, too mature for that stuff, but I have seen people who's personality completely changes after loosing a lot of weight and getting in shape. I think that is because they have a lot more self confidence and are happier with themselves. But, maybe they use it as an excuse to become "slutty" or, they think they were missing something while they were overweight.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Seems like everyone I know that went from a lifetime of being somewhat portly and then got in great shape immediately started banging everyone they could find

Coincidence?

Discuss

I was a slut when I was more of a fatty. I just get more opportunities now.

tumblr_m3plqvx5lb1qayayao2_250.gif
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Also for some people, if you're a fatty you probably have low self esteem so you bang anyone that will bang you. Js...

Yeah, that's exactly it, Mom.
  • Junken_Diraffe
    Junken_Diraffe Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Slut party at my house!!

IN!

Address please?

Also, i've always had the sex drive of a randy 17 year old male. Looking fitter gave me more opportunity to exploit it.

I think losing the wife and finding a slutty girlfriend probably helped too.
  • beekay70
    beekay70 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I can see that getting more attention would present more opportunities, and if those opportunities are pursued then that would be a change in behavior. I would not use the term slutty, since it seems to only be applied to women.

I say "get your freak on".
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    wtf double post...
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options

Just because someone is fat, does not mean they don't have self respect. With food, yeah.. no. But no thanks to STDs, I'm sure.
  • runs4zen
    runs4zen Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    The OP's original premise is somewhat true. If someone was already that way, they just increase their activity exponentially. If they were not, then probably not something they pick up. I know because I looked it up on Wikipedia.
This discussion has been closed.