Halloween...I'm sorry, but it is ON!

Options
I am going to TEAR UP some candy tonight. I am going to buy a bag of candy, turn off the porch light, lock the door, and eat chocolate like I am 8 years old. Crackle bars, Snickers, Twix, Kit Kats, those weird chocolate pellets that come in a plastic wrapper, Malt Balls, Almond Joy, Mounds, Milky Way...did I miss anything?

I don't think there is any way to stop this...this is going to be a chocolate apocalypse. Don't try and stop me.

Replies

• cycle247
    Options
    Is there someone you'd like me to call? A sponsor, or something?
  • bekahlou75
    bekahlou75 Posts: 304 Member
    Options

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and the willingness to know the difference.
    :)
  • joshualandin
    Options

I need a safe room where I cannot leave until tomorrow morning. I am going to try and negotiate with myself and maybe choose one or two full sized candy bars that I would really enjoy and eat them after a big, healthy meal and a giant glass of water.

I really am feeling the pressure, though.
  • jwdieter
    jwdieter Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    I already have bags of candy, but I'm going to keep the porch light on and hand that ish out. Almond Joy, Mounds, Snickers.. nom nom nom. Grab handfuls and make it rain!
  • dcglobalgirl
    dcglobalgirl Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Crackle bars, Snickers, Twix, Kit Kats, those weird chocolate pellets that come in a plastic wrapper, Malt Balls, Almond Joy, Mounds, Milky Way...did I miss anything?

ummmm, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups????!!!!! duh!
  • joshualandin
    Options

ummmm, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups????!!!!! duh!

Ah, how could I forget!!!!
  • musicboxes
    musicboxes Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I love chocolate & our store had BOGO so I couldn't resist the bargain. I keep candy in a basket on my desk at work but so far I have managed to stayed away from it all....tomorrow may be a different story. I usually try to buy candy I don't like so I won't eat it.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    ITS POURING HERE, with high winds,,,,
    we will go from over 300 kids to our door to zero.
    thank goodness all I hand out is rocks,
    I will not be eating all the leftover junk.
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    I'll bring the insulin!