hi guys any break fast ideas for a deit ??

Options
im sick of scrambled eggs :( what do you guys eat thanks for any help :)

Replies

• andysmom
    andysmom Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    :happy: Sounds weird but I am hooked on Better Oats Oatmeal with flax, prepared without any sugar, and two Tbsp of Jif natural peanut butter stirred into it. Mmmm.. can't wait for morning.:happy:
  • MickeyCastello
    Options
    I eat cereal, eggs, oatmeal, bacon... anything I want, as long as it fits within my calorie limit. You can too.
  • slw5X5
    slw5X5 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Roasted avocado with an egg in the middle. AWESOME!
  • RunMyOregonBunsOff
    RunMyOregonBunsOff Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I really like whole grain toast with about a half tbs of natural peanut butter and a few drops of agave nectar or honey and a piece of fruit plus an almond milk steamer. Easy to fix and I find non animal based protein keeps me feeling full longer than animal based protein does...might sound weird but whatever works, right?!? :)
  • rlotze
    rlotze Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    This is the worst sounding thing, but it's omg so good (and healthy)!
    I gave my daughter a taste and her eyes popped open and she said "this is GOOOOD!"

3 cups spinnach
    1 Tbs peanut butter (can use 2 Tbs for an additional 100 calories if you wish)
    1/2 banana
    1/2 cup milk
    2 1/2 cups water (substitute ice if you like)
    1 scoop protein powder (whatever flavor)

Blend.

425 calories using 2% milk and 6-star protein powder and it fills your stomach to the limit.
    So good sometimes I'll have it twice a day. :)
  • yayjay
    yayjay Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    blogilates recently posted a healthy breaky post
    Pancakes!!!!

2 eggs and one banana - blend

THATS ALL
    i was sceptical but mine came out perfect, told a friend and she said hers were horrible :S i think the trick is to use a large banana or 1 and a half bananas. it needs to be quite a creamy consistency.

Then spray your pan VERY lightly with oil and brown on each side, just like normal pancake, i add a few frozen blueberries to sweeten them once theyre in the pan

Give it a go its super YUM!

Aim for pikelet sized, theyre easier to cook
  • eglinjoe
    eglinjoe Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have done great when I eat Oatmeal to Go bars. They are about 220 Calories a piece, but you feel full after eating one becuase of the high fiber, fullness factor.

And then I sometimes eat some Fruit, nuts, coffee, with it.

You can warm then up for 10 seconds in the microwave and they come out tasty.

If I eat something like this for breakfast and lunch I can usually eat almost anything for dinner, or even go out and eat and not be too far off my calories for the day. Usually under.....
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Stuffed challah french toast

Pancakes with bananas and chocolate

Eggs benedict

Reese's puffs
  • angelbaby75
    angelbaby75 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    1 hard boiled egg - 70 calories
    2 pieces turkey bacon - 70 calories
    1 piece ezekiel cinnamon raisin bread toasted with a smidge of raw natural honey - 95 calories
    Favorite Breakfast!
  • musycnlyrics
    musycnlyrics Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I like protein pancakes with fiber

I take a little bit of bisquick mix already with egg and milk mixed in (or aunt jemima just add water pancake mix) and add 2 scoops protein powder and 1/2 cup grounded fiber one cereal, dash cinnamon and cook

makes about 6 small pancakes or 3 medium ones
    I can only eat 1, i top with peanut butter
    (i save the rest for breakfast for other days)

its about 550 for the whole batch, minus the peanut butter

I dont get hungry again until dinner!
  • AutumnSapphira
    AutumnSapphira Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    We make breakfast sandwiches, here. :)

Low-calorie whole wheat bread, cheese, egg, and ham. So good! Comes out to less than 300cals with what we use.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    You can basically eat anything you want within your calorie goals.

What I usually eat is either yogurt with granola & various frozen fruits.

Toast with various peanut butters. My favorites at the moment are Peanut Butter & Co. White Chocolate Wonderful, Lotus Cookie Spread in Creamy or Crunchy (both are freaking delicious), and any chocolate butter like Nutella.

I eat cereal every now & then

Sometimes I'll eat a protein bar
  • coral_b
    coral_b Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Greek yoghurt with muesli or granola and honey
    Protein powder with soya milk (recently found cappuccino flavoured!)
    Vanilla protein powder, with pineapple and mango (blend)
    Fruit smoothies with Greek yoghurt
    Kale, pineapple, greek yoghurt, honey (blend and strain)

All below 300 cals. I tend to have a 100-150 cal snack mid morning- I prefer 5 mini meals rather than 3 set meals as I feel full all day.

Although - All the ideas for banana/protein pancakes are amazing. I have them for lunch if I've had a heavy work out day! Can be up to 400-500 cals but:
    Banana, 1 egg, protein powder and blend, cook on low heat in small circles. Use as little to oil the pan as possible, I brush it on so it goes really far. Then top with syrup/strawberries/blueberries or honey!
  • MeanderingMammal
    MeanderingMammal Posts: 7,866 Member
    Options
    im sick of scrambled eggs :( what do you guys eat thanks for any help :)

Bowl of porridge, tub of yoghurt, apple and orange

Three slices of wholemeal toast with houmus, apple and orange

Three slices of wholemeal toast with mashed banana, apple and orange

Bowl of muesli with yoghurt, apple and orange
  • wdwmindy
    Options
    My favorite breakfast is a breakfast burrito
    - low carb tortilla wrap 81 cal
    - 3 T. Egg Beaters (I cook in the micro for 45 sec - 1 min) 25 cal
    - 1 T. salsa con queso 20 cal
    126 calories for 1 wrap, plus a pc of fruit or a yogurt

Oatmeal is awesome, you can add in fruit. Better Oats makes some great flavors or you can whip up your own.

Sometimes I have dinner leftovers, in a smaller quantity.

High fiber cereal
  • browntracy72
    browntracy72 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    greek yogurt with kashi go lean crunch cereal, blue berries or strawberries

simmer sliced/ diced apple 1/2 in 1 cup apple cider and make oatmeal and mix together with cinnamon

greek yogurt with powered peanut butter and a whole grain bagle.

this is my breakfast if I dont eat eggs.
    but my eggs have mushrooms, onion, spinach, tomatoes and peppers

Good luck there are so many options you have to like them to make the change.
  • BajaDreamin333
    BajaDreamin333 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Smoothie made with almond milk, frozen mango and kale right after my workout, then some greek yogurt and berries when I get to work. The about 10:00 am I have a granola bar. 3 servings of fruit/veg by 9:30 am!
  • spg71
    spg71 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Overnight oats (using a sealed container)

(lost the mail of the person who pointed me in the direction of it, but its awesome especially with some frozen fruit so thankyou to them)

50g of rolled oat
    100g Yogourt
    100g (milk, soya milk, almond milk)

Stir

Add frozen fruit and leave on top and bang in the fridge, .i leave mine on the worktop in a thermos flask otherwise its still frozen in the fridge. If not using frozen fruit just leave it in the fridge with lid on.
  • wendalyse
    wendalyse Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I love 1% cottage cheese with a chopped tomato NUKED for about 2 minutes. It kinda goes like soup with clumps of chewy cheese. I know it sounds gross and whenever I take it for lunch all of my co-workers say "Ewww!" but they haven't tried it. It"s no different than the cottage cheese you eat in the middle of lasagna.
  • DianneP6772
    DianneP6772 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal 3/4 cup cooked in microwave with 1.5 cup water for 7 min 40 sec. on 50% power
    Then add a couple of packets of stevia, teaspoon of flax seeds, 1 T. of vanilla protein powder and 1/2 cup frozen blueberries that i nuke for 12 seconds. Mix all up and its super! Everyday!