One thing that you can't resist...

Options

Replies

• garedds
    garedds Posts: 251
    Options
    CHEESE!! The good thing I have found that if I eat more than a serving now I actually start to feel ill. Otherwise, chips...did I mention nachos with cheese? I love cheese.
  • toberlili
    Options
    i make my self a shakeology and mix a tablespoon of peanut butter, so it taste like peanut butter cups, i had to do this so i wouldnt sabatage myself. i can eat candy round the clock, so i found something that tast the same, but good for me
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    Vodka
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    I'm a dessert person. I love things that are flaky, like...pie crust, and croissants...and if they happen to have some kind of almond/marzipan filling I am absolutely helpless.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Ice cream! oh lovely lovely ice cream and work provided cold stone creamery for us today. Good thing my lunch was only 200 calories so all that sugar and fat could be consumed.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    Vodka

ZH...I think this is your answer to everything :tongue:
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    Squirrel!!
  • kpopa
    kpopa Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Anything that you can buy from a bakery!!!

CAKE!!!! :love: , DONUTS, PRETZEL BREAD, CAKE!!!!! :frown: , COOKIES, PIE, DANISHES, SCONES, CAKE!!!! :sad:
  • kayemme
    kayemme Posts: 1,782 Member
    Options
    caramel popcorn. i make it old fashioned style at home, from scratch, and it's so delicious.
  • jpowers416
    jpowers416 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Homemade chocolate chip cookies. My co-worker tempted me with them the other day!!!
  • supersarah14
    Options
    It's nutella for me too!!!! Yum! Other than that anything with cheese. I'm a big cheese fan. Mac and cheese, cheese steaks, grilled cheese, nachos, etc...

:ohwell:
  • DancingYogini
    Options
    Chips, chips and more chips!! The saltier the better, and if they are flavored....forget about it...I will eat the whole thing. My poor family has to suffer, because I won't buy them...can't have them in the house!!
  • babygirlrere
    Options
    oh how delightfully fluffy and oh so delicate the cheesecake factory cheesecakes are ..i love them all i could go in and try a different flavor every time i vist them ...which was every other month when i have to travel 300 miles to take care of buissness in san antonio where the factory is connected to the mall ..... dang i have to make a trip down there at the end of this month and i sure am going to try very hard not to even visit that mall because i cant resist that awesome cheesecake.......oh cheesecake ....oh cheesecake .......how i do miss you.........
  • nubreeze33
    Options
    CHEESE!! The good thing I have found that if I eat more than a serving now I actually start to feel ill. Otherwise, chips...did I mention nachos with cheese? I love cheese.

WE WERE CUT FROM THE SAME MOLD......CHEESE CHEESE AND MORE CHEESE!
  • nubreeze33
    Options

WE WERE CUT FROM THE SAME MOLD......CHEESE CHEESE AND MORE CHEESE!
  • nubreeze33
    Options
    Ice cream! oh lovely lovely ice cream and work provided cold stone creamery for us today. Good thing my lunch was only 200 calories so all that sugar and fat could be consumed.

OMG BANANA CARAMEL CRUNCH! I SEE COLD STONE AND RUN! LOL
  • FavDaughter1
    Options
    ANYTHING with sugar in it (cakes, pies, cokies, muffins, ice cream....you get the idea), Mexican food, and Margaritas!!!!
  • sarahliftsUP
    sarahliftsUP Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Chips, chips and more chips!! The saltier the better, and if they are flavored....forget about it...I will eat the whole thing. My poor family has to suffer, because I won't buy them...can't have them in the house!!

I was waiting for someone to say chips! This is mine as well.. oh my goodness.. sour cream and onion are my favourite, but then I like bbq, all dressed, chips & dip, doritos (bold bbq and ranch) mmmm.. so yummy and crunchy!
  • Shash27
    Shash27 Posts: 172
    Options
    If I get my hands on them...french fries!!!!! I just can't stop...it's bad news bears!!! That's why I try to stay away from them :-)
  • HIzara
    HIzara Posts: 187
    Options
    Since I've been eating clean for the past two months, my addiction changed from:

- deep fried foods (chicken, spring rolls)
    - noodles (ramen, soba, vermicelli, udon)
    - bubble tea
    - shrimp scampi

I don't really crave those things. In fact, my body can't take in all the grease and sugar. My addictions are now:

-almonds
    -peanuts
    -granola

Although, not as bad as before, an addiction is still an addiction and calories do still add up!