1 year anniversary! 183 to 143lbs, 40lbs lost! with pics!

Options
2»

Replies

• KellySue67
    KellySue67 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great!
  • Jcsmith5210
    Jcsmith5210 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    You have done a brilliant job, well done !
  • fitcarolo
    Options
    wow your progress is truly inspiring keep on going. your story has put a smile to my face :)
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Amazing and inspiring! You should be VERY proud of yourself! :flowerforyou: You look fantastic!
  • twistygirl
    twistygirl Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    You are a very pretty girl heavy and lighter, Your story is my story only different is you have hung in there where I get frustrated and give up and look worse. I started just this past Saturday to do a life style change to eat for my health and not for a diet. I feel better already. Congrats to you on your success. You have motivated me greatly to keep moving forward in better health. Wishing you the best.
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    AMAZING - GREAT JOB!!
  • schmoozyq
    schmoozyq Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You look awesome and I loved reading your story. Thank you for sharing!
  • Aust1967
    Aust1967 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Great job - I loved seeing your photos! Maybe I will be able to make a similar post when I hit "one year" (I started the beginning of May, 2013). Thank you so much for sharing!!
  • aKate_
    aKate_ Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Great job! All your hard work has paid off! Keep it up!
  • sheepgirl44
    sheepgirl44 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Thanks All!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!