Brides to be!!!

Options
Hi all,

I'm 25, from London and am getting married in August next year. Is anyone else losing weight for their big day?

I'm 5'2 and need to lose 2 stone by March as this is when I have my first dress fitting!

I've been putting off dieting for the last 18 months and it's crunch time now with only 9 months until the wedding!

If anyone else is in the same situation please feel free to add me!

:)

Replies

• JayAlexander
    JayAlexander Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married the end of June. I already have my dress, it was a little big to begin with. Then.......I found out I was pregnant. I'm due in Feb. After that it's crunch time for me!! Best of luck.
  • alexlove31
    alexlove31 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married December 2014. I have plenty of time. Lol
  • sabified
    sabified Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married at the end of Jan :) Have about 20lbs to lose!

Here's to feeling like a princess on the big day :)
    I'm getting married the end of June. I already have my dress, it was a little big to begin with. Then.......I found out I was pregnant. I'm due in Feb. After that it's crunch time for me!! Best of luck.

Double congrats to you!!!
  • ceesmithrun
    Options
    Getting Married March 22nd.
    Talk about crunch time!!!

I am working out 6 days a week. Everyday counts there is simply no time to make excuses!

Good luck to you all and congratulations!
  • lizzzylou
    lizzzylou Posts: 325
    Options
    Congratulations!! I'm in September 2014. Happy planning :flowerforyou:
  • ronaldo4ka
    Options
    Getting married some time early May, very small wedding. No dress yet - will buy it after I lose weight. 189 today, aiming at 150sh by mid April (bachelorette party) Congrats everyone!!