November Challenge

Options
"Life's New Journey"

Everyone's Invited!!!!! flowerforyou

Two years ago I decided it was time to get healthy. I wanted to be around to torment my children like they have tormented me for 23 years (they are the lights of my life), be around to spoil my grandchildren (don't have any yet), and most of all to enjoy life.

I knew that I could not do it alone so I started a challenge group here. For this challenge you enter your weight, your personal goals, and your personal challenges on a weekly basis (Fridays) into a spreadsheet. From the spread sheet winners are calculated on a weekly and monthly basis. It is a friendly competition but more than that it is a support group that helps with your struggles and celebrates your successes along with your own personal accountability.

I've had "Life's New Journey Challenges" monthly since October 2011 and would like to invite everyone to join us for the November Challenge. First weigh-in would be November 1st and every Friday after that. There will also be daily food and exercise mini challenges posted on the home page for anyone that is interested in that kind of thing.

If you are interested just reply here or send me a message and I will send you the spreadsheet with instructions and November 1st things get rolling.

I Look forward to sharing your "Life's New Journey"

Keep Smiling smile wink

Replies

• cindyj7
    cindyj7 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I definitely want to remain in the challenge! Thank you so much for everything you do - we love you Donna!! :love:
  • SutapaMukherji
    SutapaMukherji Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Thanks again for this opportunity Donna :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

As always, count me in :smile:
  • kcpsu18
    kcpsu18 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I would like to join.. Thanks!!
  • clean56
    clean56 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Walking and cleaning c4u2ap3b.gif
  • happysoul72
    happysoul72 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Me me me , i need that support :(
  • clean56
    Options
    smiley-sport033.gif
  • luvs_choc8
    luvs_choc8 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    smiley-sport033.gif

faster faster faster. I love it.....
  • leap314
    leap314 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Me!!! This will be my first challenge group, I need the accountability. I did weight watchers and lost 25 lbs after my youngest daughter was born. I loved the fact that I was paying money so I wanted to get the weight off quick. However, that isn't an option at this time due to financial restraints so I want a group that keeps pushing me! I can do this, ready to get 20 off and keep it that way!
  • DystoniaGirl
    DystoniaGirl Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I would love to join in please
  • clean56
    Options
    smiley-sport033.gif
  • Ante_Up
    Ante_Up Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Yes Please! :)
  • ssilver1215
    ssilver1215 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join! I'm trying to lose post-pregnancy (and then some) weight. :D
  • tristaj90
    tristaj90 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Need to get down 8-10 pounds by Christmas but if I can do it by Black Friday that's even better!! :)
  • nicholeryan07
    nicholeryan07 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    ohh I would love to join too!!! :) definitely need a little kick to make it through the holiday months!
  • alicebot
    alicebot Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Yes yes, I am IN.
    Thanks Amazing Donna :)
  • emilymaya16
    emilymaya16 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Yes please! I have 12lbs to go to ultimate goal!!! I'm aiming to lose about a lb a week so 4-5lbs is my weight loss goal by the end of November!!
    Em xx
  • jakki1227
    jakki1227 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Vickster36
    Vickster36 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Can I join please
  • briana0819
    Options
    Yes please!
  • boystennismom
    boystennismom Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Please add me, this sounds perfect! I have five pounds to go and really want to stay on track and get fitter.