NSV - running into ex in-laws

Options
This past weekend I was at a Shriner's party (not sure if anyone knows what a Shriner is). Anywho, I saw my ex-husband's cousin and went up to her and asked if she remembered me. We have been divorced for 3 years. She shook her head and read my name tag (I took my maiden name back) So I told her who I was married to. Her response "OH MY GOD! YOU LOOK AMAZING!!" She said I didn't even look like the same person. I was 255 lbs when I was married I am now 170. In your face EX! I am sure she went back and said something, that family is very close.

Replies

• Chain_Ring
    Chain_Ring Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    congrats!
  • briabner
    briabner Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    fantastic!!!!!!!
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    haha im seeing my ex tonight after not seeing her in 6 months. its only 40 pounds. not much of a difference im sure. but im already choosing my outfit wisely :)
  • RachelRuns9
    RachelRuns9 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    HA! Love it!!!!!!! :)
  • sfbaumgarten
    sfbaumgarten Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Haha that's awesome!!
  • RoyBeck
    RoyBeck Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Definitely one of the pluses of losing weight! Nice one :)
  • cuinboston2014
    cuinboston2014 Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    Love this :)
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! I had a similar NSV with my in-laws. My mother-in-law told me to my face after I had my two kids that I would never lose the weight, that I would be fat for the rest of my life.

Boy, did I prove her wrong! :bigsmile:
  • Michelle_dirtracer
    Options
    Awesome!! I had a similar NSV with my in-laws. My mother-in-law told me to my face after I had my two kids that I would never lose the weight, that I would be fat for the rest of my life.

Boy, did I prove her wrong! :bigsmile:

haha!! Haters gonna hate!
  • Michelle_dirtracer
    Options
    haha im seeing my ex tonight after not seeing her in 6 months. its only 40 pounds. not much of a difference im sure. but im already choosing my outfit wisely :)

Shoot... 40 is a huge difference. Flaunt it!
  • teamnevergoingback
    teamnevergoingback Posts: 368 Member
    Options

No way, thats a huge difference! He will notice for sure!
  • TribeHokie
    TribeHokie Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Nice!!! High five!
  • MANDallasTX
    Options
    <<Rolling on the floor laughing my *kitten* off!>> Such a sweet victory.
  • PeaceHappinessBalance
    Options
    Wow that is so awesome girl, Very inspring!!!!!
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Nice!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!