I don't know what's wrong!!

Last weekend I posted a topic about feeling nauseous after eating at a local diner. People recommend I go to the dr. I put off and felt excellent in the am. I also starred working out (insanity). Today is Thursday. I woke up feeling queasy, Last thing I ate was a subway sandwich. I ate a few pieces of candy. Now I feel worse than this am. Tummy hurts and feel like I need to vomit!! ???? I feel terrible. I don't know wats wrong with me.

Replies

• ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    What have you been eating? That can't be everything you ate.. You must have had something that your stomach didn't like?
    Have you had heartburn prior to this?
  • ladynocturne
    ladynocturne Posts: 865 Member
    You need to go to the doctor. Including the emergency room if you are still in pain. It could be anything, including an obstruction, which is life threatening.

No one here is a doctor, and if they are, they would insist on giving you a proper medical evaluation in person, in a medical facility.
  • If your pain is that bad you should consider calling you doc. It could be anything from gallbladder to regular tummy ache. We don't know your pain tolerance so nobody can say offhand what it might be.
  • KimberlyinMN
    KimberlyinMN Posts: 302 Member
    I also vote for seeing a doctor. If anything, go to a walk-in clinic.
  • kimbelle_vie
    kimbelle_vie Posts: 174 Member
    What have you been eating? That can't be everything you ate.. You must have had something that your stomach didn't like?
    Have you had heartburn prior to this?
    Well no, that isn't the only thing I ate today. I ate some pizza rolls the am. But like I said I woke up feeling nauseous. Also no I am not pregnant. Things are flowing BM wise, I just feel the need to vomit but it ain't happening.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    It could be appendicitis.
  • kimbelle_vie
    It could be appendicitis.

I was reading appendicitis and it kinda scared me cuz I believe it's a possible reason. I also read that you shouldn't take laxative and I did. I took a laxative Sunday night cuz I was constipated. I think I will make a trip to the clinic in the am
  • callandert
    callandert Posts: 26 Member
    I did not read your previous post...perhaps you have the flu?!
  • Siansonea
    Siansonea Posts: 917 Member
    It's obviously aromatic pancreatonsillitis. You just need to drink diet soda. :drinker:

Also, maybe random people on the Internet aren't the best health care option?
  • kimbelle_vie

Also, maybe random people on the Internet aren't the best health care option?
    ???? Seriously?? Some things are better left unsaid. If you have nothing to say that's gonna help the situation, then please don't waste time replying. It's not funny and just makes you look like a jerk!