would love some friends

Options
Hi, my name is Lisa, I am 36 and the mother of two young boys. I have about 90 pounds to lose and I have decided to stop living in denial about my health and get back to a healthy lifestyle - not only for myself but for my kids as well.

Would love to have some friends to lean on for support who understand the battle I am facing and I will provide support to you as well; so please add me if you are interested.

Thanks!

Replies

• 62clpowell
    62clpowell Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like :wink:
  • ktno1
    ktno1 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on even making that decision. It's a hard thing to face up to. Feel free to add me :)
  • AngelaR74
    Options
    I have just started today as well. I put information in about a year ago but never stuck with it. However a friend reminded me of this site today so here I am. If you want to add me it would great and we can help each other.:smile:
  • heathersjourney
    Options
    Anyone can add me :) I have 41 pounds to my first goal and then give or take 20 more :) I log daily and try to give as much support as possible.
  • Milynne
    Milynne Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me as a friend if you like :) I'm on MFP daily and keep my diary open and I try to comment as much as possible.

Good luck in your new journey!
  • dmhat6278
    dmhat6278 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request! I'll do my best to give encouragement and support...we all can use a little of that I think!
  • jenniferswooten
    jenniferswooten Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've sent you a friend request.
  • kittycatlily
    kittycatlily Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Lisa! I'm Katherine! I'm not sure how all this friends thing works here but I would be willing to be a friend if you want to be mine. I am 60 but remember what it was like trying to lose weight and take care of the family and everything. Think we could be a help to each other?
  • theopenforum
    theopenforum Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Hiyas Lisa, sure Im down to make friends whenever :)

Just add me

Tof
  • SarahMarie78
    SarahMarie78 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Anyone can add me also. I'm 35 and the mom to 3 kids - 2 boys and a girl ages 2,4,7. I would like to lose between 70 and 80 lbs. I've just really started in the last few weeks but most intently this week. I've been eating better, but have started the workouts again this week and can already feel the difference.

My husband's good friend passed away a little over a month ago very suddenly from a heart condition that no one knew about. It hit him hard and he has jumped on the train to be healthy and here for his family. I need to jump on too.
  • Pobutt
    Pobutt Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi Lisa~ You can add me if you'd like. I just signed up yesterday. I could use a friend or two on this journey too.
  • punkyjones
    punkyjones Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm Jess and I have about another 134 pounds to lose. I have sent you a friend request. I log daily and I comment a lot!

Anyone else who uses the site actively can feel free to request me as a friend as well!!

Jess
  • dawnmcneil10
    dawnmcneil10 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I see a few people new to the site so I want to tell you all to enjoy the journey, take each day and make it fun not stressful, that's my best advice.
  • carried45
    carried45 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me I am looking for friends also.
  • tracyeylynn
    tracyeylynn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Tracy, im new to this site you can add me!
    Were all out here for the same reasons so great support is appreciated! :smile:
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your decision to live a healthier life.

Feel free to add me. I am 44, a mom of four, and have 20 pounds to go to my goal weight. I eat all the things I used to eat, only less of them. Today, I even ate Fruity Pebble treats for breakfast. (Halloween snack day at work. I ate all the junk food I intended to have for breakfast, then did a 1.5 mile walk on my lunch break.) I try to be encouraging, but I will also tell you where I think you can make small changes that will help on your journey.
  • dan323
    dan323 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard. Add me if you like.
  • jvorocks
    Options
    you can add me
  • legalgurl101
    legalgurl101 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Lisa ... I'm not new but still learning how to change my style of eating.. Just to get healthier along with losing weight... You can add me as well .. Maybe we can motivate each other:happy:
  • golfmonk
    golfmonk Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. In any case, good luck to you and enjoy the journey!