NSV!!!

Options
I have been working out and logging for 7 weeks. Each week I try to get into my pair of "skinny jeans" (actually size 24 Merona capris). They have slowly started to fit better and better and this morning I tried them on and they fit perfectly with a little room! Also, the only pair of jeans I have (size 26) are falling off me! My shirts have been fitting way looser too. It seems that you lose weight from the top half first, so it's great to see some progress on the lower half. It's about time to go get some new jeans!

Replies

• mktrobinson2
    mktrobinson2 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congrats - it always feels great to see progress! Trying on clothes that were too small and seeing them fit and even be a little too big is fun :)
  • lighteningjeanne855
    Options
    That's wonderful, Paige!
    Twenty pounds is a great beginning, and it's great to see the clothes getting loose.
    Now set your mind for the long haul, and make plans on how to dispose of the clothes
    you will be shrinking out of.
    Best wishes
  • MissySpring
    MissySpring Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Congrats, Paige! It feels great to downsize.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!