looking for a diet buddy

Options
I know that it can be hard trying to diet alone. Would like to talk with someone who is also looking for a little support with their diet.

Replies

• jennhall965
    Options
    Hi. I am looking for buddies as well :smile:
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I'm Lew... Anyone is welcome to add me... Yes that is 194 pounds dropped in 16 months tomorrow... Weighing in on Saturday and it should be over 195 dropped...
  • T4tania123
    Options
    Welcome to add me!

The more support the better
  • trickybusiness
    trickybusiness Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have stopped and started using this app too many times, feel like maybe having some buddies may help hold me accountable. Fingers crossed!
  • apehead1
    apehead1 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Me too, I have tons of motivation daily on my wall trying to inspire myself and others. Feel free to add me
    https://www.facebook.com/daniel.krieger1
  • ezbwhite02
    Options
    From N J . Just starting my journey today . Need help would love to have you as a buddy :)
  • Takinha
    Takinha Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I started my journey yesterday. Feel free to add!
  • swtposey
    Options
    Hello all! My name is Tina. I've just started and need all the support I can get. Count me in!
  • mmstone13
    mmstone13 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me....I don't always comment too much, but my diary is open, and I eat what I like to call "real people food" lol :) nothing wrong with shakes, etc, but just not for me! Good luck on your journies!
  • caitmac14
    Options
    Im looking for budies too! :)
  • judylduval
    judylduval Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Jude and I have just started back after a long bout of I'll health.
    I an struggling with my first week but hope to get more motivated along the way. I have a massive task ahead of me.
    Wish me luck :-)
  • emberlea1
    emberlea1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I need some accountability too! I hope you are feeling better these days. Make sure to keep it all in perspective, take it one day at a time. Don't be too hard on yourself. You are on the road there are bound to be bumps and potholes!
  • Hestion
    Hestion Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, log daily and open diary
  • airdale8263
    airdale8263 Posts: 2,155 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Log daily and have an open diary.
    Anyone else feel free to add.
    Stay positive, stay focused!!
  • nrobenolt
    nrobenolt Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    you may add me I can use all the motivation and buddies as well, I am finding this journey a little frustrating right now =/
  • DeeGreen1978
    DeeGreen1978 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    hello hun I am also looking for a diet buddy as I struggle to lose the weight on my own. my husband is supportive but doesn't really understand how hard it is. feel free to add me if you want
  • lasirena74
    Options
    Hi all, I'm new To my fitness pal and would like some weight loss buddies. I have a weight loss goal of 45 lbs. I have a hard time sticking with a program, and wanted to make friends that could help me in moments of weakness.
    thank you ????
  • cjmrnemt
    Options
    Hi everyone! I've been back and forth with this app but life always catches up with me and I start slacking. I'm hoping that meeting new people on this app will help me stay accountable and make me work harder! :) Feel free to send me a friend request, I love meeting new people!
    ~Chrissie
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Any and all feel free to add me. I do my best when helping Others!!!!

Lifestyle changes. No diet here. new lifestyle. I still slip up, but I've learned to dust myself off and start again.
  • orod1982
    orod1982 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    you can add me too...i can use some daily motivation ;)