Options

Replies

• pizzmor
    Options
    Somehow I didn't eat any.
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I had wayy less than the precious years! So That means im coming along right? Usually I would have eaten the whole bucket but I only had 4 pieces and was under calories. :)
  • NinjaJinja
    NinjaJinja Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I had a mini hershey bar and one reeses peanut butter cup and only because they put out the good candy in the office for Halloween. Logged both and came in under calories so that means it's totally fine to eat candy yay! Anyway, chocolate is good for you in moderation.
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    I ate doughnuts and candy and a cupcake.

This has been a stellar week for me, and I plan on finishing strong. I planned on enjoying myself yesterday and I did.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    I saved myself 400 calories for it, and managed to stick to that limit :)
    Yes, 400 calories from pure chocolatey/sugary goodness is by no means healthy, but considering every year I usually binge on this wonderful, evil stuff, it was definitely progress! I knew it'd be more disastrous if I tried to deny myself :x I'm surprised how little 400 calories looks in candy though, those snack sizes are so deceiving! It's a wonder I don't weigh way more than I do, I used to eat so much of that stuff!
  • ekz13
    ekz13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: enjoyed...every...peice... (but didn't overdo it)

I just don't want to be alive.... I WANT TO LIVEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

(and it's only once a year)
  • 4ever420
    4ever420 Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    I had some calories saved and my plan was to enjoy some treats within my calorie allowance...well that didn't happen, I lost control and ate way too much and went way over for the day! Oh well, back on track today. :ohwell:
  • Collier78
    Collier78 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I incorporated an extra run into my week just so I could have the candy I logged...LOL I ended up with 2 fun size butterfingers, 2 fun size snicker with almonds, a sleeve of sixlets, and a caramel marshmallow pumpkin...and I was still 300 under for the day...
  • alterone1982
    alterone1982 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I put the candy bar I was given at work in a coworker's mailbox. I had two fun size bars at home and sent the rest for my husband to take to work. Stayed under for the day. I'm going to pretend I don't know where my son has his little stash.
    I ate WAY more last year.
    Thank goodness we don't do potato chips for Halloween. ;)
  • Collier78
    Collier78 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I skipped it. We don't technically celebrate it in Australia but there was a big thing in our town, everyone went trick or treating along the main st.

But... isn't the candy part of halloween for kids? :huh:

I was told growing up that you have kids so you can continue to get the candy! Shhh...LOL
  • Oh_Allie
    Oh_Allie Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I logged an extra 3 miles yesterday so I could eat candy guilt-free. 2 mini snickers bars, a peanut butter cup, a snickers peanut butter square and a bite size salted nut roll. 457 calories of sweet goodness and I was still under by 509 calories. =)
  • kshaw5501
    kshaw5501 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I ate and logged all of the Halloween candy I ate, went over calarie goal, but not as bad as it has been in past years. I was hoping to resist the temptation, but the small Charleston Chew bars kept calling my name. Today is a new day and month....trying to pick myself and get myself back on track.
  • Love4fitnesslove4food2
    Options
    I did the opposite-waited until today to buy it so that I could buy more for less money. YAY for savings!
  • SimplyDenyse
    SimplyDenyse Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    The force was not strong with me tonight. I did log each piece of candy I ate and stayed under my calories though. Glass half full lol

HA HA

My fave is the tootsie rolls.. My kids actually save them for me cause they know they are my favorites. I had 3.. not too shabby.

Edit.. oh and I did not log... Just pretended like it never happened :) until now ofcorse:love:
  • amymt10
    amymt10 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I did good, Only had one tootsie lollipop. Yes I logged it ... was still under calories for the day :) The leftover candy was brought to work as was some of my kids candy. They dont need quite that much and I'm sure wont even notice its missing.
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I am so extremely proud of myself...Halloween is my fav. holiday, but I had no candy or treats. I guess I didn't want to have a little something thenkeep going and going. I did eat a cupcake with frosting from a sample I baked to test for my upcoming birthday, but it was small.

Years ago I would be at the store early on Nov. 1st to buy candy at 50% or 75% off. Those days are so over!
  • Lunnunis
    Lunnunis Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    We had a lot of callers and gave most of ours out but I did have some chocolate and wine and went over my calories, haven't counted yet but it should be by quite a bit. This doesn't scare me. I have a whole season of celebration coming up in November and December with anniversary, various birthdays and Christmas, so I am expecting to put some weight back on and then lose it again in 2014.
  • A_Healthier_Me2013
    A_Healthier_Me2013 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I didn't even have one piece. And we got stuck with 2 full bags of candy including what my daughter brought home. Guess I'm going to be taking a lot of candy to work!

i had the same thing happen to me! only had 5 trick or treaters so stuck w/ two 100 count candy bags plus the candy my son brought home. will be splitting it up and giving it to relatives, etc :)
  • Amcolecchi
    Amcolecchi Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I only had two fun size bars last night!!! I am trying to give the extras away at work too!
  • BeCourageous2013
    BeCourageous2013 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I count the small victories lol! I didn't pig out like I did last year but I did eat a lot of candy, mostly my biggest weakness, dark chocolate mini hershey's. I was good and logged everything I binged on! Wish me luck on my weigh in come Monday morning!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!