I Iot rid of the extra X's

Options
Finally, after all thus time, I have finally gotten rid of the extra X's in my life. I had 3 and sometimes 4 X's around for so many years I kind of given up any hope of ever having just 1 X in my life. I do hope that with continued effort I lose the final X too soon.

Anyway, today I went shopping to get some cold weather running gear and I tried on some 2X shirts, and they were way to large on me. I was very pleasantly surprised, considering back at the start of the year I had bought a 4X T Shirt. I had to go to an XL shirt today. That's enough to make the small OCD part of me happy. I now don't have extra X's stuck on my labels,

Replies

• Marsidote
    Marsidote Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!!
  • Katkamm77
    Katkamm77 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Excellent! No Xs is a goal of mine too. Happy for you.
  • bird_3_lee
    bird_3_lee Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Whoohoo!!! I think u should cellebrate, Keep up the good work:drinker:
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    It took me approximately 20 seconds to realize you were talking about shirts, and not some super clingy former lovers...

Congratulations!!
  • jigsaw_me
    jigsaw_me Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo - well done!!!
  • Kookyk9s
    Kookyk9s Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Single digits are not too far off. Keep up the food work.
  • Lonestar5775
    Lonestar5775 Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic and I never thought about weight loss that way. Congratulations and keep it up!
  • angieroo2
    angieroo2 Posts: 973 Member
    Options
    well done!
  • FancyPantsFran
    FancyPantsFran Posts: 3,687 Member
    Options
    That is Fantastic!! :smile:
  • vintagegirl3
    vintagegirl3 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you. Congratulations!
  • joyfuljoy65
    joyfuljoy65 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    It took me approximately 20 seconds to realize you were talking about shirts, and not some super clingy former lovers...

Congratulations!!

glad it wasnt just me :wink:

Congrats too - I am now a M from an XXL..... it does feel soooo good doesnt it :happy:
  • Eissler
    Options
    That is awesome! :happy:
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    WTG!! :drinker:
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    Xcellent! :drinker:

I think that requires a happy dance!
  • CaroleNev
    CaroleNev Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Speaking as a former 2XL, the only X's I want to see are XOXO. Congrats and best wishes as you continue on your journey.:flowerforyou:
  • impromark
    impromark Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Well done! I was an XL at the start of my weight loss journey, and now comfortably fit into M's. Mmmmmm, that sounds good. :) Keep it up!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    I feel this way too, there's something about seeing 1X, 0X and XL in my closet (and a few L coming along) that I like! ;-)

I remember being a teen and hunting down XXL concert t-shirts which was next to impossible especially in the early 90's. I have one now that's a L and many XL, and it makes me happy at almost 37 yrs old I can finally buy them...even though it's not really my style LOL
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!