440 cals......

Options
That is how much I just burnt doing Tae Bo Strength for 35 minutes.
This was my first time doing it. I always do Tae Bo Total Body Fat Blaster but it's not a challenge for me anymore. I :heart: Billy Blanks!

440 calories is the most I've burned in a single workout.. Woo~Hoo!!!!!:drinker:

~Joanna:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    That is how much I just burnt doing Tae Bo Strength for 35 minutes.
    This was my first time doing it. I always do Tae Bo Total Body Fat Blaster but it's not a challenge for me anymore. I :heart: Billy Blanks!

440 calories is the most I've burned in a single workout.. Woo~Hoo!!!!!:drinker:

• Fit2btied
    Fit2btied Posts: 486
    Options
    Good for you! Impressive! I only burned 322 today>:grumble: I'll do better tomorrow! Keep it up!
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    Thanks!
    And no dizzy spells after!! yay!!

My goal is to do some sort of Tae Bo or Turbo Jam 3x a week... :indifferent:

Only 322???? That's a whole lot to me! Anything over 250 is a big deal for me so you're doing FANTABULOUS!!! Keep it up!:drinker:

• Javancub
    Javancub Posts: 181
    Options

My goal is to do some sort of Tae Bo or Turbo Jam 3x a week... :

I love Turbo Jam, but I dont know how much calories i'm burning using the program. I was wondering if you had an idea.
  • kimford28
    kimford28 Posts: 320
    Options
    you go girl! :bigsmile:
  • Healthier_Me
    Options

My goal is to do some sort of Tae Bo or Turbo Jam 3x a week... :

I love Turbo Jam, but I dont know how much calories i'm burning using the program. I was wondering if you had an idea.
    You should get a HRM but you can enter it as aerobics (hi or low.. depends on how intende the owrkout is).

Thanks Kimbo!!:wink: