50 lbs down and ONEDERLAND (as of today)

Options
SNLover87
SNLover87 Posts: 101 Member
I've been working at this since March, and I passed my halfway point about a month and a half ago. I have several milestones, but this was the biggest one for me because I haven't been below 200 lbs since middle school.

It was sort of surreal to see a 1 in front of my weight this morning, but I look forward to never having to see a 2 ever again!

I'm now only 35 lbs away from my GW of 165 (SW 249). It's hard to believe. Even though I knew 199 was coming for the last couple of weeks, it still seems crazy that I actually made it.

Sorry I don't have any pictures, my progress pics from last month didn't show a huge difference. But you can look at my profile pic, that's the best documented change between before and during that I have.

I can tell you one thing - I am so happy, grateful, thankful, that I started this 8 mts ago. If you haven't started yet, you should :)

Replies

• wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    YAY! Grats =P
  • ellipse1
    ellipse1 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Great job! I'm excited for you!
  • sfbaumgarten
    sfbaumgarten Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!! Welcome to ONEderland :)
  • sandywerks
    sandywerks Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! :bigsmile:
  • Christizzzle
    Christizzzle Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I can't wait to get there too! *high five*
  • OneStepLighter
    OneStepLighter Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look awesome! Sounds like me, I'm hoping to see 1 on the scale very soon *can't wait*! KEEP UP THE GREAT PROGRESS!

46828539.png
  • golfmonk
    golfmonk Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Maybe one day I will get there too.:sad:
  • _jayciemarie_
    _jayciemarie_ Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I've been working at this since March, and I passed my halfway point about a month and a half ago. I have several milestones, but this was the biggest one for me because I haven't been below 200 lbs since middle school.

It was sort of surreal to see a 1 in front of my weight this morning, but I look forward to never having to see a 2 ever again!

I'm now only 35 lbs away from my GW of 165 (SW 249). It's hard to believe. Even though I knew 199 was coming for the last couple of weeks, it still seems crazy that I actually made it.

Sorry I don't have any pictures, my progress pics from last month didn't show a huge difference. But you can look at my profile pic, that's the best documented change between before and during that I have.

I can tell you one thing - I am so happy, grateful, thankful, that I started this 8 mts ago. If you haven't started yet, you should :)

I have been SO CLOSE to seeing the infamous "1" for the last month. I have been teetering between 200-204 for 4 weeks. I stepped on the scale yesterday and it was 203.4. Today (I measured my weight because I'm doing a challenge with a group on here) and I weighed 201.2. So...I know exactly what you mean when you know the 100's are so close. I cannot WAIT to see it! Great job!!!!!!
  • schmoozyq
    schmoozyq Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    How exciting!!!! I am very happy for you and thank you for sharing. As another gal waiting to cross over into ONE-derland. I am motivated by your story. :) Keep at it!
  • marykate723
    marykate723 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Looks like we had a similar starting point and goal weight. It's great to see success like yours!
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    congratulations my friend. so proud. so awesome.
  • ideang
    ideang Posts: 95
    Options
    Congrats!! Hitting Onederland is a great feeling!!
  • Tulipgirl1223
    Tulipgirl1223 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!!!!!!!
  • goldarae
    goldarae Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Welcome to ONEDERLAND!!!!! Congrats on such a great success =)
  • barbz2119
    barbz2119 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful, well done! I know how you feel I was so excited when I got to just above 200...unfortunately had a few hicups and now 204 but still in sight and just need to try a bit harder and I'll be joining you in onederland!!
  • jennygeo1
    jennygeo1 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    OMG! Congratulations! I am so happy for you!
  • CaseyM1985
    CaseyM1985 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on reaching ONDERLAND! It's an amazing milestone and goal to reach! Can't wait to see your next success story when you hit your goal weight!
  • theopenforum
    theopenforum Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    congrats on your milestone, cheers to many more :)

Tof
  • lucystacy71
    lucystacy71 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    That is great, and it's such a wonderful feeling!
  • Azkadelia
    Azkadelia Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Wohoooooooooo! Congrats that must feel so good. I hope to join you by the end of the year. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!