People who want to lose 80 lbs?

Options
2»

Replies

• jessikerz07
    jessikerz07 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    WooHoo add me please we need all the support we can get through this challange!
  • TBeene0620
    Options
    I am in the same boat, would like to lose 80 lbs. I'm new to this forum and weight is a struggle for me. 280 lbs, type 2 diabetes, can't continue life like this. Please add me :-) I walk 2-3 miles 4 times a week and stay under 1800 calories but weight isn't moving at all. 2 months and no results yet.
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you all. I am living proof that this can be done. Started in a 20wp and now I am wearing 4p!
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    started wanting to lose 125. have lost 42. that leaves..... ummm....83 pounds. although i have no idea what my goal will actually end up being. somewhere between 178-153 i imagine. :) so it may be only 58 to go :)
  • silenceinspace
    silenceinspace Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 100 pounds--maybe a bit more? I've never been that low so I won't know until I get there. I too lost a bit of weight before I started logging here seriously, so feel free to add me! :)
  • gdblack1
    Options
    Hi Dawn,

I am on the same journey and would like someone
    walk along with or Run!
  • JRenee180
    JRenee180 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Add me :) I have a ways to go and would love to have more MFP friends on this journey :)
  • Takinha
    Takinha Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 80++++! My goal is 136lbs so I still have a loooong way to go. Feel free to add! ^^
  • theopenforum
    theopenforum Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    oy wanna know a secret?

Once you get that far, 80lbs, you're going to get the bug. "I wonder what 90lbs looks like on me?" "maybe I should gain a few lbs back in muscle?" I always liked setting goals but surpassing them is what I love :)

cheers,

Tof
  • Go4it1985
    Go4it1985 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I have that much to go! Could use some mutual encouragement :)
  • illuvatree
    illuvatree Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I will add you -- I have to lose around that much more.

Also, anyone feel free to add me. I try to motivate people and stuff :)
  • Rokikio79
    Rokikio79 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I've got about 100 pounds left (sigh). But not going to give up. Please add me!
  • Mama_Jaxx
    Mama_Jaxx Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm a 47 years old mother of 2 "tweens". I suffered a mTBI 6 1/2 years ago and still deal with post-concussion-syndrome symptoms. Before my injury I was in the best shape of my life and was training for my 2nd Half Marathon. Fatigue and lack of focus from my PCS symptoms often get me off track. I'm looking for some encouragement and accountability. I'm not into "crash" diets, I'm looking to take it slow and easy, 1/2-1 lb/week will help me reach my goal of losing 80 lbs in 125 months (before my 50th birthday).

I'm active on a PCS support group and I'm use to providing encouragement to those in similar situations.

:smile:
  • dawnagal
    Options
    I have not started my journey as of yet. Because everyday I say to myself " TOMORROW "I will start. But we all know " Tomorrow" never comes. I suffer from depression, so it is a struggle. I envy all of you who have started your journey and have done so well. Keep up the good work.
    Huggs to you all!