3rd Week of Focus T25, lost 5kgs (11lbs) so far!

Options
Hi everyone,

I've just found myfitnesspal but have been going for two weeks on my new lifestyle already. I'm currently religiously following Shaun T and BB's Focus T25 fitness course and am half way through the Alpha round. It's only 25min each morning thereafter I play 30min squash 3 times a week in the afternoons burning an average of 2500 calories a week! I'm also following a diet albeit not a very strict one.

I hope to complete my 10 week program and lose 20kg (45lbs) in the process. It was my birthday on Saturday so I definitely over indulged...still feeling guilty :)

Give me a shout if you are also getting or have already started T25 and maybe we can start a group to keep motivated.

Replies

• TanyaGirl76
    TanyaGirl76 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I am going to start in the next two weeks. I plan to get the set this weekend...but can't get started till my move is done.

Great job!!

How is it on your knees?
  • DeMarioG
    Options
    I'm on week 2 day 2 and three. I missed day two yesterday so i did it this morning. i will be doing the other one tonight so that I can stay on schedule. I've actuall lost nine pounds so far
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    Finished the program a few weeks ago! Had great results!

We have a nice group with my team. You are welcome to join us !

https://www.facebook.com/groups/393317764079633/
  • elleloch
    elleloch Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I have completed all three phases of T25 and I am currently on my first week of repeating gamma phase... with heavier weights! I am addicted to these workouts - LOVE THEM!