50 lbs down and ONEDERLAND (as of today)

Options
2»

Replies

• RachelRuns9
    RachelRuns9 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!! :)
  • lesaw01
    lesaw01 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on hitting Onederland. I can't wait to get there too, that's my goal for Christmas.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    I've been working at this since March, and I passed my halfway point about a month and a half ago. I have several milestones, but this was the biggest one for me because I haven't been below 200 lbs since middle school.

It was sort of surreal to see a 1 in front of my weight this morning, but I look forward to never having to see a 2 ever again!

AWESOME!!! I am so happy for you :-)

I also started in March, 3/25/13 at 262, and now I am at 213 (weighed 211.6 this morning but I'm hesitant to check-in until after my birthday weekend lol). I haven't been under 200 since I was 14 so I'm also looking forward to reaching that goal in my future!
  • SNLover87
    SNLover87 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I love the amazing, supportive, inspirational people on this site, you're awesome :)
  • Isakizza
    Isakizza Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • konaswimming
    Options
    Congratulations! That's fabulous!
  • MGinAK
    MGinAK Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Way to Go!!! The pink dress is pretty...you could have it altered to fit the new hourglass shaped you! Awesome Job!
  • dacspace
    dacspace Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    So happy for you! Congratulations!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • LVCeltGirl
    Options
    Congrats! Keep it up and keep us posted. Planning on joining you in the under 200's by May next year (still have 55 to go)!
  • seattlegryphon
    Options
    Congratulations, that's a great milestone!

And to let you know, I got to ONEderland and I have not been back to 200-ville in 3 years. Yes, I gained back some weight but when I got close to 200, I knew it was time to get serious, I am NOT going back there, and neither are you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!