I need love. U need love?

Options
What's up MFP,

I'm returning after a long hiatus in which I lost many friends and gained many pounds.

I'm sad and I need some major love & support!

I don't care if you eat clean, share your diary, exercise, eat 1200 calories, watch your macros, or hate bacon. I don't care about your approach or how you do it, you just have to WANT it! Your goals are your goals, and how you get there is up to you but success or failure I'll be cheering for you! And I hope you can do the same for me.

If you have a goal and would like support, throw me a friend request. My goal is to lose 30-40 lbs, what's yours?

Much love,
Rachel

Replies

• cookiealbright
    cookiealbright Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Hi & Welcome back. You can add me, I'm on here everyday! :flowerforyou:
  • cominupmilhouse
    cominupmilhouse Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Awesome, thanks! One new friend makes the post worthwhile :D
  • determined2bfit13
    determined2bfit13 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hi Rachel,

Every body needs a little love....

Welcome!! You can add me!

I'm trying to lose 40 pounds by memorial Weekend :)
  • tfleischer
    tfleischer Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Add me. I am a return as well.
  • SnowWhiteFanatic
    SnowWhiteFanatic Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm kinda new. I want to lose another 30-40 and I got nothin but love to share!! LOL
  • cmira5ol
    cmira5ol Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    add me
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    I'll treat you right, will you let me treat you right?
  • emmyles
    Options
    I've sent a friend request! Let's support each other.
    My goal is 45 - 50 lbs.
  • raaraa17
    raaraa17 Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Add me, I'm a lover not a fighter :)
  • Go4it1985
    Go4it1985 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Warning: I frequently comment/post on your achievements (usually positive!, not judging, only friendly nudging balanced with positive stuff IF I see something that worries me). I'm an honest straight-down-the-line, call 'em as I see 'em person (injected with diplomacy!)

At present I'm a frequent logger (everyday), and a frequent poster. However, I will continue to log in every day but as my friend base increases I might not post on Everything like I do now but I will make a strong effort to keep up. Frequently using MFP keeps me engaged to my weight loss goals.

That being said I am open to people critiquing MY diary (I'm not perfect) and I'd love someone to kick my *kitten* if I wasn't logging on (I'm new but eventually some of us may fall of the wagon) by sending a message or two! I would, of course do the same.

So...I'm not a complete newbie. I joined last year but only began back to using MFP just over a month ago.

I'm a 28 year old female with a considerable lot of weight to lose! 40kgs or around 80 lbs. There is more about me on my profile and my photos are fairly recent so yes, if you look at that you will know what I look like in my overweight state!

I'm a fairly happy person - usually described as "bubbly" but don't mistake me for an airhead because I'm too darn analytical and detail oriented for my own good!

So...I would love some more encouragers and motivators and would be most happy to do the same. I don't mind what part of the world you are from (however if you were from Australia that would be even more awesome due to time zones) but we are all here for the mostly the same thing.

So feel free to add me :)
  • beckyzalldat
    beckyzalldat Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    << got mad love to give add me :)
  • alaynavee
    alaynavee Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request too - let's share the love!!
  • munchie3511
    munchie3511 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    We all need LOVE! Welcome back! Goal here is to lose 15-20 lbs. Goodluck in your journey! I sent you a friend request.
  • momc4sons
    Options
    I can offer support!
  • 1two3four
    1two3four Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    What's up MFP,

I'm returning after a long hiatus in which I lost many friends and gained many pounds.

I'm sad and I need some major love & support!

I don't care if you eat clean, share your diary, exercise, eat 1200 calories, watch your macros, or hate bacon. I don't care about your approach or how you do it, you just have to WANT it! Your goals are your goals, and how you get there is up to you but success or failure I'll be cheering for you! And I hope you can do the same for me.

If you have a goal and would like support, throw me a friend request. My goal is to lose 30-40 lbs, what's yours?

Much love,
    Rachel

I'm looking to lose 60-75 more, been here two years will probably be here two more. I don't follow any specific way of weight loss or exercise.

I'd love to have you as a friend about the only rule I have is I will unfriend after two months of not logging in without notice, I might take this down to one month. I also unfriend if at the end of a few weeks we're just polar opposites, if you don't post on my profile OR at least respond to what I write on yours. I think that's pretty much it. Well, except extremely low calorie diet folks, sorry I can't be friends with people that net 500 calories. I can't.

Anyone else that wants to FR me is welcome so long as you tell me about yourself in the note section. No note, no acceptance!
  • teamAmelia
    teamAmelia Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Rachel
    You had me until that part. I thought you were a guy. :laugh:
  • jpbeck
    jpbeck Posts: 30
    Options
    Hi Rachel.

If you want you can send a friend request. :) My goal is to lose 50 pounds by graduation in June.
  • Gaby_BV
    Options
    meh.... you need love.. i need love.... LOL! add me!
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    No such thing as too much love 2bff311f-1.gif

I'm on regularly so far. I have more than 30-40 to go, lol, but slow and steady wins the race.